Author's Note:

Hiya! I know that no one really ever wants to read the author's note but whatevs.
Anyway, I'll make this short and get it over and done with... 

EDIT (2019): Disclaimer - I wrote this when I was an uneducated child and made up 3/4 of the plot on the spot. If anything doesn't match up, or characters don't seem like themselves, that's probably why lol. Also, this was written during season 1, so uh, be warned. Anyway, I'll pass this onto my 2016 self:

So, just to notify you, this was my very first book ever on wattpad, and so there's probs gonna be loads of mistakes, even with an autocorrect (though, really, I blame the autocorrect for making mistakes.)
I will reedit lots of stuff once I have completely finished this.
Also, all rightful characters and settings belong to the original creator; Thomas Austruc (Thank you so much for making Miraculous Ladybug a thing.)
And please, I do not tolerate swearing or anything of the kind in the comments and stuff.
Oh, and I would also appreciate you to tell me calmly about my mistakes.
BTW, I don't have internet at home and I'm always behind in my work (Hey! Don't blame me!) so don't rush me. I would have probably written 4 more chapters but just haven't had the time to update them!
I'll try to make the updates as even as possible, which is every week on (hopefully) Sunday's.
Woah, I'm not making this very short, am I? Meh. Anyway,
ENJOY!!!!
😉😊🙂
HL🐞