Goku X Reader

It was a beautiful day outside. It was sunny and the wind was blowing at the perfect temperature. Flowers were blooming, the grass was as green as ever, and birds were sing a sweet sonata.
   You run up to Goku, Chi-Chi, and Goten's house to find out if anyone wanted to train with you. You (H/c) was flowing in the wind and you (F/c) (article of clothing) looked amazing on you.
   After a little while of waiting, you assumed no one was home and you were about to walk away when suddenly, little Goten opened the door. You were always happy to see the adorable child and you would fill up with happiness when ever you saw him. He was that adorable.
   "Hi there, Goten! Is you dad home?"
   Goten's shy expression immediately changed when he saw that it was you.
   "Oh, hi (Y/n)! I didn't know who it was. Yes he is home. I'll go get him now. Daddy!" Goten run into the house in search of his father. Goku soon came out to see you with a smile on his face.
   "How's it going (Y/n)? Did you need sonething?"
   "Oh, I wanted to see if you wanted to train."
   "Y'know, for a (prince/princess), you always are ready for a fight." You flash a big smile.
   "I have to be able to protect the kingdom, don't I?"
   "True. Give me a minute and I'll be right out."
   In no time, you and Goku were firing ki blast at each other while Goten watched.
   "GO DADDY! GO (Y/n)! Hee hee!" You decided to kick it up a notch by powering up even more. A burst of energy could by felt even from far away. You may not be as strong as Goku, but you still were stronger that some of the other group members.
   One blast later and Goku was hit. He was sent back a little.
   "Woah! Goku! Are you okay?" Goku's surprised expression changed into a huge smile.
   "Nice job (Y/n)! I'm impressed. You sent me back a few feet! Ha ha!" You blush a little. Your skin easily blushed due to it being so fragile.
   "T-Thanks Goku. I've been practicing."
   "I can tell."
   Suddenly, a loud voice broke the silence.
   "That. Was. AWESOME! (Y/n)! How did you do that?!?" You turn to see Goten practically drooling. He had stars in his eyes. You returned a smile.
   You were about to tell Goten when you heard Chi-Chi cut in.
   "(Y/n)! You are a (prince/princess). You are supposed to act elegant. Instead, you are just like Goku and you only care about training."
   "Not true! I train to protect my people! When they need me, I want to be there for them." Chi-Chi's was shocked at first, but her face softened.
   "I understand. I just want you to be safe. If you get hurt while training, how will you protect your kingdom. Besides, I'm your friend and I want to look out for you."
   "Thanks Chi-Chi. I get it. I will try to be more careful."
   You and Goku lower to the ground and you hug everyone and say goodbye. You had places to be.