Vados x Reader

Okay, so I have a cold right now and my throat hurts, but I feel like writing so I will. I have a little note at the end of this chapter and it's DRAGON BALL SUPER IMPORTANT (See what I did there? 😁) so please read it. Enjoy this chapter for now.

   You were watching Goku and Vegeta training with Whis. Beerus was sitting next to you and you were both eating pizza. When you met Beerus and Whis at Bulma's birthday, you three became close friends. You introduced Beerus and Whis to Earth's cuisine and they decided to 'keep you around' as Beerus described it.

    "So, which one do you think will time out first?" You asked the God of Destruction as you took a bite of pizza.

    "Hmm... I think Vegeta will." He responded.

    "Same here. Did you see that hit he took earlier? I'm surprised he got up after that. He should be more careful." Beerus nods and eats some pizza. You were about to pick up a second piece when a giant explosion and a gust of wind blew by you and would have nearly blew you away if Beerus hadn't grabbed your wrist. You looked in the direction of the explosion and saw smoke coming from it. After Beerus put you down, he sighed. Whis, Vegeta, and Goku landed next to you.

    "The heck was that, Whis?" Goku asked looking at the smoke.

    "It's him." Beerus answered. You and the group walked towards the impact (Don't try this at home kids). Trees had fallen and the birds were flying over head, startled by the noise. In the middle of a large ditch stood two people. One looked exactly like Beerus, but larger. The other looked exactly like Whis, except the person was a girl and her hair was up in a large ponytail. As you got closer to the ditch, their conversation could be heard.

    "Vados! What was that?!"

    "I'm sorry Champa, but with you talking so loudly, I couldn't concentrate."

    "Whatever, let's just find Beerus and tell him about that challenge."

    "No need to look very far." Beerus yelled at the two you had assumed were named Champa and Vados. You, Beerus, Vegeta, Goku and Whis approached them. Champa and Beerus glared at each other. Vados and Whis simply just looked at each other smiling. Vegeta and Goku looked as confuzzled as you did.

    "U-Um, Beerus? Who are these people?" You asked. Champa looked at you.

    "You didn't bother to tell your friends about me? Some brother you are, Beerus."

    "BROTHER?!?!" Vegeta and Goku yelled.

    "Well, no dip chip. They look that same. I won't be surprised if Vados and Whis were sister and brother." You explained. Vados and Whis looked at each other and smiled. 

"A wise observation, (Y/n). Indeed we are." Whis answered.

"Wow, I was right? Cool." Goku and Vegeta ran over to the two brothers, then they started to ask a million questions. Questions like 'How often do you guys see each other' and 'Are you two twins'. You look up at Vados, who is standing right next to you. 

"So... I take it that you are Vados?" She looks down at you (considering she towers over you like Whis does) and smiles.

"Indeed I am. Are you (Ms./Mr.) (Y/n)?"

"Yes. How are you today?"

"I am doing well, thank you. And you?"

"Same here. Do you work for Champa?"

"Yes I do. I am also his teacher. Just like how Whis is the teacher of Beerus." You nodded. "Does my brother teach you?" 

"He teaches me little things. He mostly teaches the two dorks over there." You pointed to Goku and Vegeta. Vados giggles. 

"Nice one." She commented. Your conversation went on until Champa cleared his throat. 

"If I may cut in please," his rough, grumbling voice cut through, "I have something to announce." 

"Well, spit it out already so you can leave." Beerus said. Champa shot a glare towards his brother. 

"ANYWAYS..... I announce that we hold a tournament. Universe 6 vs Universe 7!" Everybody stared and then thought it over. 

"Hmm.. that doesn't sound like a bad idea. It could also prove that Universe 7 is CLEARLY better than Universe 6." Beerus exclaimed. 

"No, it will prove that Universe 6 is WAY BETTER than Universe 7." His brother cut in. 

"No, We're better."

"No, WE are."

"WE ARE."

"WE ARE." Whis looked like he was going to cut, but you stopped him.

"I got this, Whis." He nods and you walk forward. You calmly drew in a deep breath. 

"HEY." You yell. Both brothers stopped their arguing and turned to face you. They probably didn't expect that from you. 

"A tournament sounds great. That way, you might be able to stop your bickering. How does that sound?" Both brothers nodded and everyone began to work out the details for the tournament. After everything was decided, both brothers shook hands and the event was official. As Champa and Vados were about to you leave, you stopped them. 

"I hope to see you at the tournament." You exclaimed.

"Same here." Champa replied.

"As do I." Vados said. "It was great getting to know you (Y/n)." 

"I can't disagree with that. See you soon." They said their goodbyes and departed. When you got home, you marked your calendar for the day of the tournament. 

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! I finished and I hope you enjoyed. Okay now for the important and serious news. There is a profile called 4Chan on Wattpad. I don't know all the details, but I was informed that this user sends mean and hateful messages. Some people may have even committed suicide from it. If you have been/are being sent hurtful messages from this profile, report them. If the things they are saying to you are hurting or getting to you, know that none of it is true. It's not worth it to end your life over what another person says. Just remember: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE IMPORTANT! YOU MATTER! AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!! I love all of you guys because you guys motivate me to keep writing. Thank you all so much. Also, I just noticed that we are almost at 10K reads and that IS INSANE TO ME. It blows my mind how much you all love this book. Thank you all again!!!