Kibito Kai x Reader

Ok so I know CodilynLunn made a request for Gohan x Bullied reader, but I have had this chapter out for a little bit and in Vegeta x Reader, Vegeta mentions on visiting someone with Goku. So the Gohan x Bullied Reader will come out tomorrow like you requested. Sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   You walked over to Vegeta's house in you long (F/c) (Dress/suit). Vegeta talked about meeting up with someone with Goku and had requested that you come along too. You figured why the heck not and decided to go. Everything was planned out.
   It had occurred to you that neither a Goku nor Vegeta mentioned the person's name that you were meeting, but you guessed that you would find out when you got there and met them. You were excited and nervous at the same time. You also wonder what the person would be like. Was he or she human? Were they powerful? You had no idea. But it didn't matter.
   As you skipped along, you saw Goku and Vegeta standing in front of Bulma's house. They turned, saw you and waved.
   "Hi guys! Were you waiting on me?"
   "Hey (Y/n)! Not really. Anyway, are you ready to go? It's almost time." Goku explained.
   "Yeah. Where are we going? Will it take a while to get there?"
   "No. We are going to the Kaio world! We can teleport there. Hop on my back."
   "Like King Kai's world?"
   "Kinda, but not really. It will make since when we get there." Vegeta said. You got onto Goku's back and held on tight, but not enough to hurt him. Then Vegeta, you, and Goku were off.
   You opened you eyes to a beautiful world. The grass was green and the sky was a light blue. Everything seemed so calm here, unlike Earth. The air was fresh and clean. You liked this place already and you haven't even met the mystery person.
   You were so lost in thought and awe that your grip loosed on Goku's back. You fell onto your rear and gave out a little yelp. Before Goku could turn around to help you up, you felt someone else appear in front of all of you.
   "Hello Vegeta and Goku. It has been a while since I have seen you, hasn't it?" You looked from behind Goku to see a tall male with long white hair and lilac skin. You had no idea who this person was, but you felt a large power level coming from him.
   "Oh, and who might this beautiful creature be?" He asked. He helped you to your feet like a gentleman. When you regained your balance, you answered.
   "I must apologize for my clumsiness. Do forgive me. I am (Y/n), (prince/princess) of (what you rule). The man's face burned red.
   "Really? I have never met a (prince/princess) before." He stared at you in awe.
   "Sorry. I don't think I told (Y/n) here your name. This guy here is Kibito Kai. He helps control this world." Now it was your turn to blush.
   "Wow. I... this land is beautiful." You were about to say a 'but not as beautiful as me' joke, but this was too important.
   "Hey, Kibito Kai! Can we train now? I'm so bored!" Goku was so obsessed with training it wasn't even funny.
   "Of course Goku. Vegeta, (Y/n) would you like to join us?" Vegeta agreed, but you just decided to watch. The training went on for a while. You were very much impressed by everyones' skills.  Then the 3 men lowered to the ground,
   "That was impressive. I've never sent you two bust out your skills like that." You said. You looked up into the sky and saw a large rock coming your way. You knew the boys were too tired to get rid of it.
   No one else seemed to notice it. You panicked and then drew one hand back, making an action like a bow and arrow. Your power* came out of your hands and created a giant bow and arrow and you held onto the arrow with all your might. Then you aimed for the rock and let go. The rock exploded.
*When I mean power, I mean an elemental power of your choice. You pick.*
   You could hear everyones' jaw break as they hit the floor. You were personally surprised yourself. This was the first time you had made something like this before.
   "What was that?!?!?!?" Vegeta yelled.
   "That was AWESOME!!!" Goku exclaimed.
   "My, that was beautiful! I didn't know you could do that!" Kibito Kai said, surprised.
   "Neither did I." You panted. Whatever you just did, it took up a lot of energy. Still, it was pretty amazing.
You had to give you attack a name. You decided to keep it simply and call it Elemental Arrow. Why not? It sounded cool.
   "God that wiped me out." You strained to say. Kibito Kai restored you energy. His power was cool too. Healing people. Weird, but amazing at the same time. After a little while of talking, you all decided to go home.
   "Bye Kibito Kai!" You said.
   "Bye everyone! Come back whenever you want. I will be here!" Kibito Kai said. Then you were back on Earth.
   'It was a pretty good day today.' You thought to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was pretty long. I will get to work on the Gohan x Bullied reader tomorrow and have it out ASAP. Other than that, I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading!! Love you all!😙💜💙💜💙