Shenron X Reader

Holy black on a Popo, I haven't in a while! Well here I am. I want to say thank you guys so much for the 500 view! I would also like to say that I may end this book after a few more one-shots because I will be starting a new book. It will be a Ace Attorney x Reader book and it will only include lemons unless request say otherwise. I'm thinking about calling it 'Ace Attorney x Reader: The Lemon Tree' Ha! Any who, check it out when it gets published. Enjoy this silly part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    You had finally gathered all of the dragon balls. Sweet! Now it's time to make a wish. Kibito Kai, Dende, and Old Kai were standing with you. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Yamcha had died in a fierce battle with the old villains that had returned from hell. The situation was hard enough when you learned about it, so you decided to gather all the dragon balls and turn to the Kais to help. They said that they would be there in case anything went wrong.

    "Oh Mighty Shenron... I SUMMON THEE!!!!!!!!!!" A bright flash of light appeared and the shape of the mighty dragon formed. You had never actually seen Shenron before, but you had heard stories from the other Z fighters. He was MASSIVE (hahahaha.......) and it almost scared you. The dragon looked down and began to yell.

    "COME ON WHY IS IT YOU PEOPLE EVERY TIME!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" He yelled in an angered tone. 'This guy has issues with the others' you thought. He then looked down to look at you, the Kais, and Dende. His expression that changed.

    "Oh. Uh, sorry about that. It's just that... i'm so used to it being that one guy... Goku and uh. Yeah"

    "It's fine."

    "Yeahhhhhhhhh.... Anyway, what do you want? For your wish I mean."

    "My friends were killed fighting the villains from hell. My wish is that you revive them."

    "I'm afraid I can't do that. I can't revive all of them at once. It is one of the rules."

    "Please. I need them back here in case the villains come back! There has to be some sort of exception."

    "I can't bend the rules unless I do it for everyone." You feel sadness fill your heart. Ideas fill your head to try and convince Shenron that he can revive your friends. Then, a spark came.

    "Wait one moment Shenron!" You turn and grab Dende by his arms. "You are kami here, right? You made the dragon balls, so you can change the rules this once! Please Dende!" Dende looked at you in shock, but then a smile formed on his face.

    "(Y/n) is right. I guess I can do that." He walks up to Shenron. "Shenron, I am your master (or whatever he is) so you will give this (prince/princess) an exception on this wish only unless I say otherwise." Shenron looked at Dende and then at you. 

    "Alrighty then. Your wish is my command." He bellowed.

   "Yes!" You flew up and pecked Shenron on the cheek. A large blushed formed over his face as Kibito Kai chuckled. Old Kai seemed dazed. Shenron disappered and the dragon balls scattered of to different parts of the world. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Yamcha formed in front of you. Everyone was so happy that they decided to celebrate.

Old Kai stood there with the same look on his face as he had before.

    "Where's my kiss!?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed that silly little chapter. Stupid SOLs have been screwing up my life and they suck. But as a thank you for the views, I made a little time in my schedule for you all and wrote this up. School will get out soon and then I can write more. Let me know what you think of this chapter. Also, let me know about the idea form 'Ace Attorney x Reader: The Lemon Tree' and I might start it up for you all on the first day of summer. Bye!!!!