Kibito Kai x Reader 2

I can't remember who requested me to do another one of this. All I remember was that someone requested it from the Android 17 chapter, but whatever.  All stories from now on will not follow the prince/princess thing unless I say so. I've been having a bad day today, but I'm (most of the time) a positive person and I'm not going to let a bad day change me. I've been listening to this part of a soundtrack and it's been making me feel better actually. So listen to it. (Btw I do not own Phoenix Wright)

   You were known around the area as one of the most sweetest and innocent people (Go with it.) You were like a Disney princess. Your beautiful (h/c) hair flowing in the wind, your sparkling (e/c) eyes were always shining, and your amazing ability to be extremely close to nature and animals. (Think like you are Snow White)

    Ever since you were a child, you were always outside in the woods or playing with animals. It probably came from your mother's side because you had taken her calm personality. Now you were older and still had that ability.

    The warm sun was shining on the river as you sat on a rock. A butterfly had perched itself on the tip of your finger and you were petting its soft head. A deer had fallen asleep next to you and butterflies were floating nearby. Everything was calm. WAS calm.

    Suddenly, you were frightened by a sizable explosion in the distance and a large energy pulse almost pushing you off the rock and into the water. The animals all ran off and you were slightly disappointed. You stood up and looked towards the area where the noise had sounded. Curious to what had caused it, you walked off towards it. You didn't run because you didn't want to snag your silk (f/c) dress on anything.

    There was yelling in the distance and you made it to the edge of a cliff. When you looked up, you saw a man with crazy, jet-black hair yelling as he began to power up. Another man with a strange willows peak only smirked.

    "Kakarot, you look ridiculous!" He yelled, laughing. You didn't understand why he was because he was 5 ft. 2 and had no reason to laugh. You gently chuckled to yourself and hid behind a tree near the edge. After the first man finished powering up, the short one punched him into the cliff. It began to fall apart and the ground under your feet gave out from under you.

     You let out a small scream as you fell. The cliff was tall and there was solid ground underneath, so it's not like you were going to fall into a lake or something. Was this the end? You wanted to continue and lead a normal life. Get married, have children, etc.. Your life flashed before your eyes and it wasn't very long because you were still young. You braced yourself for impact and shut your eyes tightly.

    Right as you were about to hit the ground, something caught you. Or should you say someone. They were holding you bridal style. You clung to them, but didn't open your eyes. Then, you felt them teleport to somewhere else and float gently to the ground.

    "Miss? Are you alright?" You slowly opened you eyes to meet a non-human, yet handsome, face. The stranger had lilac skin, calm black eyes, and long white hair. He searched over you (respectfully) for any injuries.

    "N-no sir. I'm f-fine." He smiled.

    "It doesn't sound like it. Although, that fall must have given you quite the shock." He was right. Adrenaline was still pumping through your veins and you now realized that you were shaking in his arms. Wait, he was still holding you. A blush dusted your face.

   "Ah! I'm sorry! Your arms must be tired from carrying me. I'll get down." Curse your fragile skin for being able to blush at the smallest things!

    "No no no. It's fine, really. Can you stand?" You nodded and he put you down. You fixed your dress an smoothed you hair.

    "Thank you for saving me. My name is (Y/n)."

    "You're welcome. My name is Kibito Kai." His smile reassured you that everything was alright. It made you smile too.

    "Let's go to my place so that way you can tell me what happened. There is someone you must meet there anyway." You nodded. Instead of flying you there, you decided to walk. That way, you could both learn things about each other. You told him some of your interests and he did the same.

    "We're here." You saw a unusual looking house. A man who looked to be the same species as Kibito Kai was standing outside of it. He was staring into the sky, almost as if he was watching something.

    "Ancestor, I have returned." Ancestor? Oh well. It didn't matter how he was related.

    "Ah, there you are. You just left suddenly. What did you leave for?" He turned and saw you. He ran up to you and was a little too close too your liking

    "Kibito Kai!!!! Where did you find this young gal?!?!" His hands were very close. You moved closer to Kibito Kai, nervous of the pervert. He noticed this

    "Ancestor, please. She is a guest. I rescued her from falling off a cliff. Now, we are going to go inside and you can stay out here while we talk." The old man looked upset, then replaced the look with a smirk.

    "Right. 'Talk' is all you are going to do. Well, have a safe 'conversation' if you know what I mean. You both blushed.

    "I-I d-don't.... I mean.... T-this." You stuttered.

    "That's not what we meant." You both walked away from the old pervert and went inside. You sat down on a comfortable couch while Kibito Kai sat next to you.

    "Now, how did you come to find yourself falling off that cliff?" You trusted him and told him everything that had happened.

    "Hmm. I know the two men who caused you so much trouble. I'll just talk to them the next time I see them." You nodded. Your conversation shifted to stories that had happened in your lives. He had you giggling every so often the mood.

    'This is nice. He's very nice and caring. He did save my life.' You thought. It became night and you grew drowsy. After falling asleep in the couch, Kibito Kai gently put a blanket over you to keep you warm. He then turned on a lamp light and gently kissed your forehead.

    'Goodnight, (Y/n).' Kibito Kai thought to himself. He then turned off the light, closed the door, made sure Ild Kai was asleep so he couldn't bother you, and went to bed himself.

!PLEAS READ THE AUTHOR NOTE!
    🎶Da da da  da daaa  da da da da die ya da da da da du du diiieee ya da! 🎶 Sorry, I'm obsessed with  Hamilton right now. Can't help it. I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!!! Took me long enough. Okay, a lot of people have requests. Here is a short list that I can think up off the top of my head:
~Burter x Human! Reader
~Zamasu x Tokyo Ghoul! Reader pt. 2
~Android 17 x Reader part 2

I know people have more and I will get to them soon. However, I recently had a bad neck/back injury and there has been so much on my plate. Btw, I love getting comments from you all. It's nice to find out what you all think of my work, even if it's funny and random. So if you have an idea, just comment it! I'm going in order of the the requests that I get, so next is Burter x Human! Reader. Love you all!