Vegeta x Reader

You and Vegeta were chillin' on a hill and were cloud-watching. He would come up with the craziest things and you would giggle or laugh at some of them.
   "That one looks like a dog with wings." You put your amazing imagination to work. It was easy to look at things differently than others.
   "Where? I don't see it (Y/n)."
   "Look away from the one that looks like a turtle. See?"
   "Oh. There it is! It does kinda look like it has wings." You two were interrupted by a loud yell. You turn around to see Trunks running down a hill and it didn't look like he could stop.
   "DADDY!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! I CANT STOP!!" Flying upward, you grab the purple haired boy before he could fall over a large, deep gap. If he had fallen down there, he could have gotten seriously hurt.
   "You okay little dude?" Your (E/c) eyes searching him for injures. You sighed when you saw he was ok.
   "Oh! Yes. I'm fine, (prince/princess) (Y/n)." 
   "How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to address me so formally." You chuckled.
   You lowered to the ground next to Vegeta and Trunks jumped from his arms to his father.
   "Thanks (Y/n). If Trunks had gotten hurt, I don't know what I would do."
   "Just think at what Bulma would have done." Vegeta shivers at the thought.
   "Daddy, what are you doing?"
   "Well, (Y/n) and I were cloud watching."
   "That's cool! Can I join?"
   "Of course you can, Trunks." You said, smiling.
  "Yay! ... How do you cloud watch?" After a lot of time explaining, the three of you spent the rest of the day looking up at the sky. Trunks was surprisingly good for his first time.
   The sun was going down and the sky melted. The array of colors was breath taking. You didn't want this moment to end.
   "Trunks, it's almost dinner time. Start on home and don't get hurt. I'll catch up with you in a minute."
   "Ok, daddy. Bye (princess/prince) (Y/n)! See you soon!"
   "Bye Trunks! See you soon too! Oh, and don't grow up too fast!" Trunks ran up the hill towards his house to meet Bulma.
   "So, Vegeta, what did you want to talk about?"
   "I have a question to ask you. And I want you to answer sincerely."
   "Ok, ask away!" You looked at Vegeta and noticed that his face was serious.
   "Do you... ever think I will be able to surpass Kakarot?"
  "Well, you just need to keep practicing and stay determined. He will be too, but I bet you will check up and pass him." You hugged him and he hugged back.
   "Thanks (Y/n). Hey, Kakarot and I have to go visit some people soon. In a week maybe. Do you want to come with us? I think they would enjoy meeting you."
   "Sure! I'm always up for meeting new people! I don't think I have anything planned then."
   "Ok good. Bye!" Vegeta's face softened as he flew off to check up to Trunks.
  "Bye, Vegeta!" You watched him fly off and then you flew off towards you castle. It was a little far off and you have to go fast to make sure your butler didn't freak out on you for being late.