Christmas Special

Hey y'all. So I got a new phone for Christmas. It's the SE and I really like it. The problem was, I had to take it to a shop to get all of my stuff put onto it yesterday and get a SIM card. It took ALL DAY. But now I can write again!!! This is going to be a short little one bc I still have to update my other book. You choose who it is! Love you all and hope you enjoyed the holidays!!!💙

    You stroll your way down to Bulma's Christmas party. Cheer filled your heart and you had a special sparkle in your eyes. In your bag, you had bought marshmallows for the hot chocolate that would surely be there. You were especially excited to see (Dbz crush). Let's just say, you had taken a liking to (him/her), but you only told a few of your close friends (Bulma, Chi-Chi, Videl).

    Your friends always tried to get you close to (crush). It barely worked though. Yet they still tried many attempts. Maybe they had meetings and  planned this out. Oh well, nobody knows. About tonight, everyone of Bulma's friends would be there. EVERYONE. You were all going to have so much fun together.

    After letting a snowflake fall onto your tongue and eating it, you knocked on Bulma's door. Whis opened the door. (Of your crush is Whis, choose someone else to answer the door.)

    "Ah! Hello (Y/n). Lovely to see you this evening. Come inside before you freeze and enjoy the party." You nodded and stepped inside. You wiped your shoes off on the door mat and undressed yourself of your coat, hat, boots, and scarf. You places your bags of marshmallows on the table and walked over to find Bulma.

    "Bulma! Merry Christmas! How have you been?"

    "(Y/n)! I'm doing good. How are you?"

    "I'm great! How about Trunks and Vegeta?"

    "They're going great too." You two talked about what had happened over the last week or two. Finally, the inevitable topic came.

    "So, (crush) is here. You should go talk to (him/her) for a little bit." Bulma nudged your shoulder with her's.

    "Come on, Bulma. I don't need to have my heart stop again due to one look from (him/her). I just want to enjoy my time here."

    Music started up and everyone started dancing. It was so much fun for all of you. Karaoke was next and you rocked "All I Want For Christmas is You." The hot chocolate was delicious and the marshmallows and whipped cream made it even better. As the party started to end, Bulma talking to certain people that all had something in common. You told them you liked (crush).

    You started to worry until you realized that there was only half an hour of the party left. Soon, you could drift off to sleep in your nice comfy bed. Suddenly, you felt a few hands push you forward. You turned your head to look over your shoulder and see Bulma and a few of your close friends push you. When they stopped, they backed away and giggled. You rolled your eyes and turned around to see (crush). A blush spread over your face.

    "Uh.. hi!" You finally said after you both stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

    "Well hello... h-how are you?" Did (he/she) just stutter? A blush lowly spread across (his/her) face.

    "I-I'm fine. How are you?"

    "I'm well, thank you." A small conversation carried out and soon you were both laughing at what you were talking about. You two had gotten up and started to walk and talk. You both stopped when you heard a cough. Your friends were giggling and Bulma pointed upward. (Crush) looked up and blushed. You looked up too and your face was dyed crimson and what was on the ceiling.

    There was a net hanging  from the ceiling ready to trap you both in it. Haha Jk. Okay, back to the real story.

    Hanging from the ceiling, sparkling ever so lightly, was mistletoe. You both knew what that meant and there was no escaping it. Then, (crush) faced you, gently grasped your shoulders, and brought (his/her) lips onto yours. Your kiss wasn't long, but it was special. After (he/she) pulled away, you both stared at each other, blushed, and smiled. Bulma squealed, of course, and everyone else cheered.

    You two spent the rest of the night together. When the party ended, you two walked out of the house and hugged each other.

    "Thank you for being with me tonight." You said.

    "Of course! I had a great time." (Crush) exclaimed.

    "(Crush)?"

    "Yes?" You gently kissed (crush's) cheek and you felt heat rush from their face. Then you turned and ran off to your house. As you ran, you yelled.

    "Bye (Crush)!! See you soon!"

    "Buh-Bye (Y/n)!" You ran all the way home and shut the door. As you got ready for bed, you smile to yourself. This part turned out better than you expected.

Yay!!!!! I finished!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this special and your holiday. See you in the next part!