Piccolo x Reader

All the Dbz heros and their families were all stargazing on a warm, summer night. The air would blow and refresh everyone. It was so beautiful. And romantic if you had a significant other with you. But you were not one of those people. You really didn't care though. Playing with Goten, Trunks, and baby Pan was enough for you.
Everyone was laughing an having fun. Well, except for Piccolo. He was just leaning against a tree, as normal. His eyes were closed and it seemed like he was asleep. You knew he wasn't because he though that sleeping was unnecessary.
You, being you, decided that you would ask him to join you in helping watch Pan. You got up, holding Pan in your arms and walked over to Piccolo.
"Hey, Piccolo." You said. Piccolo opened his eyes for a brief moment to see who was talking to him. Then, he quickly shut them.
"What is it, (Y/n)?" His voice was flat.
"Come over and sit with me. You can help me play with Pan."
"What are you talking about? I'm not doing that."
"Yes you are. I, (prince/princess) (Y/n) of (the place you rule) and you are going to help me play with this adorable baby. You can't say no to this face." With that, you held up Pan in front of his face. Pan looked straight into Piccolo's eyes and giggled.
"Ugh, fine! I'll help you." He walked over to the spot you had been sitting in. Piccolo just looked at the baby in your arms.
"Piccolo, is something wrong?"
"Well, I don't get it."
"You don't get what?"
"How these little things came to be," he said pointing to Pan, "if they don't hatch from eggs. How are the babies actually made?" Your (e/c) eyes widen a little as he said the last part. Your face was crimson.
"Wellll....... I'm not going to explain that because it takes a long time to explain and its gross and yeah. Ask Goku or someone not a girl because if you do ask a girl, you might get slapped."
"Ok..." He seem confused. If only he knew why. It's not like you, a (prince/princess) were going to give Piccolo the "Birds and the Bees" talk. Sadly, your butler, Walter had to explain everything to you when you ask him.
"Anyway, do you want to hold her? I can teach you how if you want."
"Uhhh ok." You gently handed Pan to Piccolo and moved his strong arms to make sure Pan go the support she needed. Piccolo seemed on edge about it. His body was tense and when ever Pan moved or giggle, he would flinch a little.
"I just don't want to hurt her." You looked up at Piccolo. This almost seemed too weird. Piccolo, scared of Pan. A baby.
"You won't as long as you keep an eye on her and just relax. With your body tightened up like that, you can't do much with her." You put your finger out for Pan and she grabbed it. She cooed and waved you hand around.
Piccolo loosened his body up and started to play with her a little. It was nice. Seeing Piccolo like this was different. But different good.
"Well, aren't you three having fun?" You and Piccolo look up to see Videl. She was smiling.
"I need to take Pan back home to feed her and get her to bed. Thank you for watching her."
"No prob, Videl." You slowly took Pan from Piccolo and handed her to Videl.
"I should be going back to my place about now to so I can be at the castle early. Bye everyone!" You flew up as everyone waved and said goodbye. This was a fun night.