Adult Gohan x Bullied Reader

You were putting on a (f/c) (article of clothing) when a warm breeze came through the window and moved the silk curtains aside. The sun gently setting of in the horizon. It would be awhile before the sun truly set though.
   Videl would be here soon. She was coming over to eat a nice dinner that you prepared. Honestly, you made a feast of a foods. There was absolutely no way to Kami that you would be able to eat it all.
   "Hmm. 5:45 pm. She should be here by 6." You finished putting on your clothes and walked to the dining room to set the table. The food was of course was put in the middle of the table. Your table was set near a window so you could look out the window and see everything.

~Le time skip to 6 o'clock~

   *Knock knock* That must be Videl! You rushed to open the door. When you did, you gawked at Videl. She was wearing a red dress with cute little earrings. Her blue eyes were shining.
   "Hey Videl! You look so pretty! How are you?"
   "Great! Thank you. You look great too, (Y/n)." You walked her over to the table. Her eyes sparkle and her mouth waters.
   "Everything looks DELICIOUS!!! How did you make this?"
   It was easy. Your mother taught you a lot about how to take care of yourself before she was killed. Your father taught you about fighting before he met the same fate. At least they were together when it happened. At least you escaped. Enough of that.
    "That's not the question you should be asking. You should be asking, 'Can we eat now?'" You both laugh and sit down. The food turned out great. Small talk soon began.
    "Hey... Videl?"
    "What wrong?" She saw you looking down at your plate with a smile.
    "How long have we been friends for?" Videl searched her mind for the answer.
    "Well, a little after you became part of the group. Why do you ask?"
   "I was thinking about the past. Its crazy, isn't it? How we can't go back and redo things over."
   Videl looks down and starts thinking about those first few weeks. It's so clear.

~Flash back time!~

Videl POV

   This girl. Why is everyone so okay with her? Even Vegeta is okay with her joining that Z fighters! I don't understand! Argh! She could just up and attack any of us. Maybe I can push her out somehow.
   My brain racks up different things. I choose a few ideas and put them to work.
   "You know that you'll never belong here, right (Y/n)?" (Y/n) spins around to look at me.
   "What do you mean by that?"
   "Don't act innocent. You. Don't. Belong. Here. You may be a (princess/prince) in some other land, but you aren't here."

~Another time skip because I can~

    I still don't understand. (She/he) hasn't cracked under pressure yet. Why? I've been doing nothing but harassing (her/him). Gohan walks up to me .
    "Hi there Gohan. How are you doing?"
    "Videl, why have you been mean to (Y/n)?" I felt my face burning.
    "Gohan, what did (She/he) tell you? Whatever (she/he) said, it's not true."
    "(Y/n) didn't tell me anything. I've seen what you've been doing. It's isn't right. You wouldn't want others to do that to you. So just stop. Or else."
    "Or else what?" I was kinda scared to ask, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. After all I'm his girlfriend.
    "Then..." He sighs. "... Then I guess we can't be together. In this group, we look out for each other, not hurt each other. The choice is your's to make, Videl."
    Gohan walks away, leaving me to think. What just happened? God, nothing makes since anymore!

~Time skips galore~

POV Change to 3rd person

    You walk up to Videl who is sitting in a chair on her porch, watching the sun set. She looked really upset and she seemed to be crying. You sat down next to her.
    "Videl? Are you ok?"
    ".... Yes." You look at her.
    "No you aren't. I can tell." She sniffles.
    "Why do you act like you hate me? Telling me I don't belong and all that." Videl looks at you.
    "I can't trust you yet. I don't know the first thing about you."
    "Well, ok then. What do you want to know?" You look at her with a smile.
    "Um... tell me something about yourself then. What is your life like?"
    "Ok. I am (Y/n), (prince/princess) of (the kingdom you rule). My butler is over protective, but I always escape. I've taken the place if my mother and father who died many years ago, and my favorite color is (f/c)." Videl laughs.
    "Well, my names Videl and Gohan is my boyfriend. Red is a cool color." You both talk about yourselfs for hours. You earn Videl's trust and you both become good friends before long.

~Fast forward to the present day~

    Tears shine like diamonds and they fall from Videl's eyes. You look up. Guilt strikes you hard.
    "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Let's just... Change the subject and-"
    "No. I just realized that all that time ago, I hurt you. You still want to be my friend and... and..." Videl looks at you.
    ".... I never apologized for it. I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Videl begins to sob. You run over to hug her.
    "It's ok! I want you to know something too.
    "Yeah. And what's that?" Videl looks up at you.
    "That I know you were sorry the entire time." Both of you cry your eyes out and then finish your meal. Videl leaves to go home and you stay to clean up. You are so happy that you and Videl are best friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize for not having this chapter out sooner. I've been suffering from... Writers block. Dun dun dun!!!!!! But I've gotten out of it and now I am coming up with new ideas. I must also apologize if this didn't seem like a Gohan x Bullied Reader as well. Sry! Anyway, I have the next chapter planned and I will be writing and publishing it soon. I also have been watch Lost on Netflix so yeah. Try it! 💜💙💜💙