Zamasu x Reader

Hey guys! So you will be a princess/prince just like in the first couple of chapters. Anyway, I have been watching Dragon Ball Super and I like it. The only problem is, THEY NEED TO MAKE EPISODES FASTER!!!!! I can't wait for the next episode! Enjoy the story!

    You, Whis, Lord Beerus, Goku, and Supreme Kai were going to go visit Gowasu and Zamasu. At least, that's what Whis told you. You had no idea who 'Gowasu' and 'Zamasu' were or where they lived. It probably didn't matter. New friends, right?

    You met with Goku in front of Bulma's house. Using instant transmission, you picked up Supreme Kai. Then, back in front of Bulma's house, you waited 15 minutes until Whis and Lord Beerus came to get you all.

    Goku fell asleep against a tree while waiting, so you just talked to Supreme Kai about recent events that had happened.

    "So how have you been?" Supreme Kai asked.

    "I'm well, thank you. How are you?" You asked in return.

    "I'm well too." Your conversation carried on until Whis and Lord Beerus came to get all of you. Lord Beerus tried to wake Goku up.

    "Goku." Goku didn't wake up.

    "Goku!" Goku snored.

    "GOKU!!!" He still didn't get up. You felt Beerus's ki rise. You placed a hand on his shoulder.

    "Don't worry, I've got this." Using your ability to form water, a giant water ball formed over Goku's head. Beerus grinned. You dropped the water and drenched Goku. He immediately got up.

    "(Y/n)?! What was that for? That water was cold!"

    "For not waking up when I yelled for you." Beerus growled. Whis chuckled.

    "If it bothers you that much, I will dry you off." You said.  Lifting your hand into the air, you summoned a gust of wind that knocked Goku off his feet. You helped him up.

    "Alright everyone. Let's get ready to leave. We don't want to be late." Whis explained. The order went like this: Whis in the front, then Lord Beerus, Goku, Supreme Kai, and finally you. You were afraid of hanging on only using your hand, so you were hugging Supreme Kai's back, scarred of fall off.

    In no time, you were on some planet in front of some house-castle thing. You all walked up to the door and knocked. A green man who looked just like and older version of Supreme Kai opened the door. He looked at all of you.

    "Hello Lord Beerus, Whis, Supreme Kai. I will inform Gowasu of your arrival." Then he led you all through the castle(?). When you all were walking, you and Whis were a little behind. You decided to use this to your advantage.

    "Whis?" You whispered.

    "Yes?"

    "Who is that man there?"

    "He is Zamasu. Remember the one I was talking about earlier?" You nodded.

   "Good. He is a god in training right now. He is just an apprentice for Gowasu and is being taught ways to take up the bigger responsibilities of a god. He is also a Kaioshin, like Supreme Kai.

    "Like you did with Beerus?"

    "Yes."

   As you were walking and talking with Whis, you could have sworn that you saw Zamasu look back at you for a split second. You didn't know how to feel about it, to be honest.

    You stepped outside with the others to see an open space to see an older looking, yellow Kaioshin. He was sitting at a little table while sipping tea. When you walked up to him, he stood up.

    "Ah, Lord Beerus and Whis. You look well." He nodded. Zamasu walked over and stood next to him. Gowasu then leaned to the side to look at you.

    "And who is this young lady?" You stepped forward.

    "I am (Y/n), (Princess/Prince) of the (Y/r) kingdom." You stated in your best determined voice. Gowasu and Zamasu's eyes widened a little before they bowed before you.

    "Forgive us for being naïve. It is a pleasure to meet you." You were shocked. Gods bowing to you? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

    "Eh? Please. If anyone should be bowing, it should be me!" You bowed to them and Gowasu chuckled.

    "Zamasu! Are you ready for a rematch?!" Goku yelled, clearly excited. Zamasu looked at him with an uneasy expression. It was almost like he didn't want to fight. However, he eventually nodded.

~One epic fight later because it's a free country (until Trump or Hillary gets elected)~

    Goku and Zamasu ended in a draw. You, for one, were shocked that Zamasu could fight so well. You had seen him use abilities you never thought  of. Both of them floated down to the ground, panting. 

    Goku walked over to you and you patted him on the back. Then you walked over to Zamasu.

    "I know Goku is okay, but what about you? Are you alright?" You started to look over his body for any injuries.

    "Oh.. N-no I'm alright."

    "No, you have a cut on your right hand." You pointed to the large cut on his hand. He looked down at it.

    "This is fine. It's just a cut."

    "A cut that will get infected if it's not taken care of. Whis? Do you have any bandages?" Whis nods, summoning some from his staff. He handed them to you and you thanked him. He nodded.

    "Here, sit on your legs." He did as instructed. While Gowasu talked with the others nearby, you took his hand in yours and you looked at the cut more closely.

    "Hmm... I'll need to clean it out, stay still." You lift your hand and a stream of water floated in the air next to you towards Zamasu's hand. Zamasu and Gowasu's eyes wides in shock.

    "What is that?" Gowasu exclaimed.

    "This is one of (Y/n)'s many powers. (He/she) can use nature's elements to fight or for (his/her) personal benefits. It's truly amazing." Whis explained.

    The water stream ran along Zamasu's hand, washing any dirt and germs out of it. You then wrapped the cut with the bandages you received from Whis.

    "There. Is the bandage tight enough, or is it too loose? Do it hurt?"

    "Actually, it's fine. Thank you."

    "Your welcome." You smiled He stood up and helped you stand. Whis looked at the time using his staff.

    "Oh! Look at the time. We must be off. Everyone, please prepare to leave." You all nodded.

    "I hope to see you all again soon." You nodded and smiled at Gowasu and Zamasu. They smiled and nodded back.  After you were all set, you all grabbed onto Whis's shoulder, waved good bye, and you took off. Meanwhile, Zamasu turned to Gowasu.

    "Gowasu?"

    "Yes, Zamasu?"

    "(He/she) was kind. Yet, she was human. How?"

    "Not all humans are bad. They are all different in their own way." Zamasu looked up at where you guys had left. He then sighed.

    "I will never understand." He then smiled.

    Hey everyone!!!!!!!! I'm back with an all new oneshot! I hope you enjoyed it. I might actually keep continuing the book a little longer just for you guys because I love you all. I might do a face reveal at 10K reads. Who knows? Anyway, I'm still taking request and the next one will be a Burter x Human Reader!