Burter x reader

What's up! This was a request made a very long time ago and it's time this reader who requested this story got their one shot. Okay, so I know I have a lot of requests. And I mean A LOT of requests from people. However, I have an idea after this one shot that I kinda want to do. It's a lemon. So yeah. Just enjoy this one shot for now.

"*Sigh* Did you need something, Ginyu?" You asked as you turned around and looked up at to look the leader of the Ginyu Force in the eye. He was taller than you, so you had to crane your neck upward. Ginyu looked at you and smirked. The other 4 remaining members stood right beside him.

"Well (Y/n), one of the member that usually trains with us is out sick. We asked Lord Frieza what we should do in order to find another training partner and he recommended you." Ginyu explained.

"Really now? Lord Frieza recommended me to train with you?" Ginyu nodded.

"Aye lass. So what do you say?" Jeice asked. The rest of the members nodded. You thought for a moment.

"Hmm... Alright. I don't have anything planned this afternoon."

"Good. Recoome and the others will be in the training room at 6:00 pm tonight. See you there." Recoome said. As they walked away, you gave a confused look.

'Does... Does he talk in 3rd person? Eh, not my problem.' You checked your scouter. It was 3 pm. 3 hours until training. You walked to your room on the ship. You placed your I.D. card in the slot and closed the door behind you. Time to get ready.

~ Le Timeskip to 2hours and 45 minutes later ~

You had your battle armor on (It's similar to Vegeta's during the Frieza saga) and made sure your hair was out of the way of your face. Making sure you were ready, you exited your room and walked down to the training room. You had to admit, you were nervous, but you were also excited. This was an opportunity to become stronger.

Putting in your key card, you stepped into the room to see 5 aliens all talking and stretching. When you entered, they stopped and greeted you.

"Good evening, (Y/n)." They all said at once.

"Good evening to you all too." You said in return. You locked your gaze on Ginyu and walked towards him.

    "So, Captain Ginyu, what will we starting with and who will be my partner?" Ginyu looked at you and smirked.

    "Eager.... I like it! Your partner will be Burter because his partner broke their arm and can't fight right now. He's in a healing tank and will be able to fight by tomorrow." Ginyu explained.

    'I'm just going to assume that that was Burter's fault. Better be careful.' You thought to yourself. You and the boys stretched for a good 5 minutes before More men came in. They were the other partners for the other members of the Ginyu Force.

    "Alright men!" Ginyu yelled. *You raised an eyebrow at him. Ginyu looked confused until he realized what he said.
"And woman, get with your partners and begin to spar!"*

*This little tidbit about the woman part only applies if you are a girl."

    Burter turned to you. He looked tense, so you decided to bring it up and find out why. You got into your stance.

    "Nervous?" You asked.

    "No." He got into his fighting stance.

    "Then why are you so tense?"

    "Because you're new and I don't want to hurt you because you don't know what to expect."

    "Well, don't be. It's fine if I get hurt because it means you're doing well." He nodded. Then, he started to attack. Firing ki blasts and using his speed to his advantage. To you, you were pretty quick on picking up his technique and you planned around his moves. Combat was easy to deal with considering you did well in that class. After a good 2 hours of training, Ginyu got everyone in the room to stop and listen.

    "Alright everyone! We got a good session in today. Do your cool down exercises and then you can retire for the night or go back to work." While you were getting water, Burter tapped on your shoulder.

    "Y'know, you are actually better than my other partner, Bob. He can't keep up with me, but you knew exactly what to do." You smiled.

    "Well, thank you. You're not to bad yourself. They weren't kidding when they called you fast."

    "Yup, the fastest in the universe!" He proclaimed. (Whis would beg to differ 😊. Back to the book.) You giggled.

    "Guess I'll see you around?"

    "Yeah. Bye (Y/n)."

    "Bye Burter." He watched you leave the room with the rest of the other men. Then he walked over to the Captain.

    "Captain Ginyu, sir?"

    "Yes Burter?"

    "....I think I want a new partner. Have it be (Y/n)."

Meep morp. 😛