Trunks x Reader

Get ready for your taste buds to taste lemony freshness!
   _______________________________________________________________

    "Get ready, (Y/n)! I'm powering up." Trunks yelled across the training room. You felt your boyfriend's chi rise as he turned Super Saiyan. Too bad for him. You could do the same thing. Yes, you were a Saiyan. You arrived on Earth a while ago. You met all the Z Fighters after Trunks found you in the woods.

    "You got it, Trunks! You aren't the only one who can do that, you know." You turned Super Saiyan as well and you two fought hard. You had to train in order to beat the androids. In fact, it seems that that was the only thing everyone was doing now.

    Ki blast shot through the air as you tried to hit each other. Train was actually kind of fun, as long as it was with Trunks. Goku was way too powerful and Vegeta was too harsh. After an hour of intense training, both of you decided to call it a day. Besides, Trunk was your boyfriend. When you both landed on the ground, you ran to Trunks and kissed him.

    "I'm going to go shower, but I will see you later." You smiled and ran off.

    "Okay, see you then (Y/n)!" You went into the bathroom, got undressed, and started to shower. After you finished, you got dressed into a nice (f/c) dress and dried you hair. You decided to put it up as a (h/s). You had a date with Trunks tonight and you wanted to look nice. A pair of diamond earrings with a necklace was what you decided on. The necklace had you birthstone on it. You put in your heels and checked the clock.

    "Crap! I don't want to be late." You ran out the door and flew to Trunks's house. You rang the doorbell and Trunk opened it.

    "Hey (Y/n)! How are yo-... Woah." He stopped when he saw you.

    "(Y/n)... You look beautiful. Both of you blushed.

    "Thank you, Trunks. Shouldn't we be going?" Trunks thought for a moment.

    "Yeah! Ready to go to (f/r)?" You nodded and both of you got into the car.

    After a beautiful night of tasty food and laughter from talking, jokes, and stories, Trunks drove you home to his house. He unlocked his front door, took off his coat, ad locked his lips on yours. You both made out and he picked you up and brought you into his room.

    He ladies you down on the bed and started to kiss your collarbone. You moaned loudly. After some foreplay, he had both of you undressed in no time. Pulling a condom out of his wallet and ripped open the paper seductively with his teeth. You were so wet at this point.

    He put it on and positioned himself.

    "Are you ready?" You nodded and he shoved himself into you. Both of you moaned with pleasure. He was slow until his pace picked up. Both of your breathing had quickened and you were almost at your limit.

    "Trunks! I'm almost there! Ah!" You came and he finished after a few more thrusts. He pulled out and laid down next to you. You both panted.

    "I love you, Trunks."

    "I love you too, (Y/n)."

Finally! It is done. Okay PLEASE don't kill me for this being so late. I have my reasons. I have started watching Go Princess Precure. I HIGHLY recommend it because it must be good if it kept me from writing. Also, the new Ace Attorney game came out an I've been playing that too. I've also been unmotivated to write lately, so I might end the book soon. BUT NOT YET. I have 2 more request I must write. I hope you enjoyed this! 😘