Zamasu x Tokyo Ghoul Reader

You had traveled to the future with Goku, Vegeta, and Bulma. Despite the time machine being EXTREMELY cramped, you were pumped up. After you heard that Goku and Vegeta got their butts kicked and their prides shredded (Mainly Vegeta's), you had to see how strong Black and Zamasu were.

    You were fired up after learning what had happened. Black was Zamasu? That's really weird yet really cool. Given the information that you had learned, you planned strategies in your head.

"We should be there in a minute, so be ready with that urn, Goku." Bulma explained. He nodded, looking forward. Hopefully he does. When the time machine landed, Black and Zamasu were already close by. You all jumped out. You and Bulma hid in a small ditch nearby to observe. This could help you form a plan.

Goku, Vegeta, Black and Zamasu talked a little bit until Black turned and fired a small ki shot at the time machine. It burst into flames and Vegeta turned to Goku.

"Kakarot, where is the urn?" Goku patted himself down and sweat dropped.

"In the time machine?" He laughed.

"What?!??"

"Goku, you idiot!!!" You stood up and yelled from the ditch as Bulma put the fire out. Black turned towards both of you and Bulma pulled you down.

This is insane. What's their deal? Destroying everything and humanity's hope. Goku and Vegeta began to fight Zamasu and Black. Vegeta was kicking Black's butt, but Goku was holding out and you could tell. You stood up and ran over to Gowasu and Supreme Kai.

"You feel that too, Supreme?" (It's a nickname you gave him. Just go with it.)

"Yes, I do. The only question is, why?"

"No clue. It's not like we can just go up and ask him." You 3 watch as Goku is sent flying into a building. You turn to Supreme Kai and Gowasu.

"Okay, new plan! I'm going to distract Zamasu while you 2 go help Goku as quickly as possible. GetitgotitGO!!" You yelled quickly and flew off towards the evil villain. However, you should have thought your plan out more because when you came face-to-face with him, you them realized how truly scared you were. You both just hovered there, staring at each other.

"H-hey." You tried to sound as confident as possible, which wasn't very convincing.

"Hello? What is a mortal like you doing up here?"

"Oh... You know.. Just... Flying around."

"Flying around?"

"Flying around."

"Thwarting my plans?"

"Thwarting your plans?"

"Are you?"

"No."

"Good, because that would be bad."

"How bad?"

"I would have to kill you."

"That's bad."

"Indeed." He looks at you for a moment.

"So, you came here with the other mortals. Yet you didn't stay with the other female. Why so?"

"Because she doesn't fight."

"And you do?"

"Indeed I do." You smiled.

"However, you are a female." You looked at him. Your smile faded.

"Yeah, so?"

"Females are supposed to produce young and raise them. Not fight. They could get injured and then not be able to perform their roles." That ticked you off.

"So, you're saying I can't fight bc I'm a girl? Well then," You glared at him, "let me show you what this girl can do." Your beautiful, Tokyo Ghoul wings exploded out of your back. Zamasu's eyes widened.

"Let's dance, 'god'."

    You threw punch after punch and kicks like crazy. A few of which, you managed to land. Though they didn't do much. So you switched to using your wings for something more than defense. Zamasu avoid your wings as much as possibly. He must be afraid of them because he doesn't know what they are. You couldn't blame him because the first time you saw that you had them, you freaked out a little bit.

    One of your wings hit him in the face and he decided to step up his game. When you tried to land in a kick, he grabbed your leg and threw you back a few feet. You dodged almost all of his attacks. However, you had to admit. He was good and fast (I'm not immature, you're immature 😂)

    After a while of basic attacks, you became bored and annoyed. You weren't going to let this guy pick you around.

    "I've had enough of this!" You shout. Using a strong kick, you slammed him down on the ground. Your wings hardened into a crystal-like form and they shot like spears towards him. He was lucky to get away with minor cuts, but the crystal pinned his clothes into the earth. You landed next to him.

    "I might as will not waste my energy on you. My attacks won't hurt you, but they will buy my friends some time to save everyone. This fight between us is over, but I hope you learned something from this. Never EVER underestimate me, my friends, or any other female ever again." You turned and flew off back towards Supreme Kai and Gowasu.

    "W-we saw everything (Y/n). That was amazing! I had no idea what you were capable of!" Supreme Kai said. You smiled.

    "Thanks. I just hope you aren't too afraid of me. I'm sorry if I scared you."

    "No! In fact, I have even more respect for you now. Not that I didn't already have a lot." You blushed.

    "Thank you." An explosion interrupted your conversation. You turned and saw Goku back up and fighting again.

    'Thank Kami he's okay. Now, Goku, defeat Zamasu and Black!!!'

I hope you enjoyed that oneshot. I've never seen a full episode of a Tokyo Ghoul before so I hope it wasn't out of character. I have to make an announcement now. NO MORE REQUEST. I have 2 people that want their oneshot written and these are the next 2 chapters:

~Another Kibito Kai x Reader
~Burter x Human Reader

However, I have another announcement to make. REQUEST WILL ONLY BE SHUT OFF TEMPORARILY. I will say when I will start taking in more requests. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!! 😘