Frieza x Reader

The evil tyrant looked down over the hill he was standing on. He saw you in your calm house through the window. A smirk stretched along his face his thoughts ran around in his head. 

    "Yes, (he/she) will make a fine statue." He gave a small laugh and flew up to your window. He smashed through it. You gasped as you say Frieza in front of you. He grabbed your waist, jumped out of the window and flew off into the sky. You screamed and kicked, but it had no effect on him.

   You arrived a few minutes later to a ship that seemed slightly familiar to you. Then it hit you, it was Frieza's old ship. The one on Namek. But it was destroy, wasn't it? Secondly, how was Frieza alive in the first place? Your head spun as question after question filled your mind. When Frieza took you inside, he dropped you on the floor with a hard thud and walked to his throne.

    "What the hell, Frieza? How are you alive? Why did you take me here?" you yelled, furious. The tyrant's 'smile' grew with each question. You shivered. He was like an eel soaking in oil and slime. Disgusting. 

    "Oh, come on now. It's been a long time. I rotted in hell, broke out, and this is how you treat me? I brought you here to have you by my side. When everyone in the galaxies sees you next to me, they will see that I have you on display. I have taken a (prince/princess) hostage and they will fear for their lives even more."

    "So i'm supposed to just stand at your side as a statue?"

    "Basically."

    "Wow. You are evil."

    "I try."

    "Well, I won't let that happen. I will not allow my fate to a piece of art by someone like you. I won't be near you no matter what. I will never stop trying to get away from you. So forget it." You stated. Frieza looked at you for a moment. 

    "Well then, perhaps you would like to try to get away. Why don't we see what you are made of from all the big talk." He got up and tried to punch you, but you dodged right in time. You two began fighting until he slammed you down on the ground. You coughed. 

    "This fight doesn't matter. Besides, Goku and the other Z fighters will arrive and get up." Just then, Goku and the other Z fighter blasted through the roof of the ship. You looked up at them with a smile and then glared back at Frieza. 

    "Somebody better answer the phone, because I fucking called it!!!!!" Goku and the others beat Frieza to a bloodly pulp before sending him back to hell. You returned home and stood in your dining room....

    "GOD DAMMIT MY WINDOW IS STILL BROKEN!!!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! School is almost out so that means the I will upload the first part of 'Ace Attorney X Reader: The Lemon Tree'. I have already gotten a few requests so comment below which ones you want me to do:

~Phoenix Wright x Reader 

~Edgeworth x Reader 

~Kristoph x Reader 

~Klavier x Reader

For these stories, you will mostly be a girl. If you are a guy, then you can pretend or rewrite the story in your mind. The first chapter will be out on 6/18/16. Enjoy. Give me feedback and requests in the comments!