Demigra x Female! Reader Lemon

Yo, what's up? It's me and this time I'm back with a new chapter to our little book. I just want to say that I'm so happy all of you put up with me enough keep reading. How do you do it? I don't know. But you did. So yeah. I'm doing this one because a friend requested it to me personally. You can skip this chapter if you want. It doesn't really matter. Requests will start coming back out after this chapter. Btw, Demigra is from DragonBall Xenoverse.

    "Hmm. How can you be so beautiful?" You were sitting on your legs with them spread apart, Demigra behind you. One hand held your hip and the other gently rubbed the sensitive skin below your navel. You shuttered at the cold air in the room hitting your body. You weren't wearing any clothes, but Demigra was.

"Are you ready, my dear (Y/n)?~" his sly tone sent shivers down your spine. His hand stopped rubbing your skin as it slowly trailed down to rest right above your clit. Demigra kissed the back of your neck and slowly licked your earlobe with his demon tongue.

"Y-yes, please d-do it." You answered.

"Do what?" Great. Now he wanted you to begging. He definitely deserved the title of Demigra the Demon God. His hand moved to rub the top of your thigh, leaving you hanging. His taller figure cradling your smaller one.

"P-please...."

"Yes?"

"Please be inside me."

"Fair enough." His fingers rubbed your clit for a few seconds before sliding down lower to your slit and entering. Your hips bucked and you yelped at both the pain and pleasure. You put you hand over your mouth to keep from being heard. However that didn't work. He rested his head on your shoulder and gave a small hum.

"Is my little virgin feeling a bit of pain? Don't worry yourself. It will go away soon." You nodded and he began to slowly move his fingers. You started to pant and lean your back against his chest. His body cradled you as you lost yourself in pleasure. He chuckled, his voice rang deeply from inside his chest. His mouth latched onto your neck and began to suck, leaving a mark. Your moans filled the room. One of your hands grasped onto the man that pumped its fingers while your other hand grasped the sheets of the bed.

"D-emigr- ah!" His tongue licked the bruise he created on your neck. It moved up to your ears an he nibbled on your earlobe.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself... then allow me to pick up the pace." His fingers began to pump at an inhuman speed, cause you to grind up and down on his fingers. Your mewls and whimpers rose in pitch, your grip tightening on his hand.

"Your little noises... I can't resist." Demigra's fingers hit a certain bundle of nerves that made you see stars. Your legs began to shake and your release was needed. You tried to get out a full sentence, but it was out of grasp.

"Are you close, dear? Then give me your best noises." As your body shook from your climax, you almost scream his name. Demigra gave a satisfied growl, happy with his work. He withdrew his fingers as cleaned them. His other clean hand stroked your hair as you panted and came down from your high. You were still shaking.

"Good work, (Y/n). Now, are you tired? You should rest." You crawled off his lap and looked at him.

"What about you?"

"Hmm? What about me?"

"Don't you want to be pleasured too?"

"Well, yes. But do you have enough energy in you?" To be honest, you were tired to say the least. However, you wanted him to feel good too. You nodded and pushed him down onto the bed. You kissed him and he started to take off his clothes. He was the one to break the kiss.

"I love you, Demigra."

"And I love you too, (Y/n)."

Stay in school and eat your vegetables. Meep Morp.