Here the Shadows Lie 11-12

It's FINALLY OUT! WOOT WOOT!!! XD Hope you like it! Remember vote and comment, so I'll be inspired to write more!

Chapter 11

Dazed

Alexa's POV

My mind was in a haze when I could hear the engine of my neon stutter to a complete stop. There was a sweet sigh that I could hear from close by, but I ignored it, and rolled back over.

A small chuckle was muffled by my haze, but then something cold, and fleshy

wrapped around my body, and lifted me away from the car seat. I felt

around me, they were arms, and that's when I figured that they were Damian's. If I wasn't so out of it, I probably would have freaked out, or I would have wanted to freak out, but at that moment I was glad that I didn't have to move an inch.

I nuzzled my head into his stone chest involuntarily, and attempted to fall asleep again. Deep in his chest, I could hear his heart beat rapidly.

It was so soothing, and...NO! Stop thinking like that Alexa! You don't like him! He's a jerk, he will never like you!

My mind fuzzed up again with sleep, and I felt a cold chill surround us. He must have transported us to my room. I was laid down on something soft, and my shoes were taken off my feet. I curled up into a ball, then mumbled something that came out like,

" Don't....leaveee.."

I faintly heard footsteps coming near me. A cold hand brushed my stitched up cheek,

" Alexa....I...." but then another pair of footsteps were sprinting towards my door.

Damian's head shot up in alert, then stared back at me, a hint of concern on his stone cold face.

"Lori's coming, don't be reckless..." I heard him whisper harshly, waking me up a little more.

I opened my eyes meeting his strict crystal ones. The door creaked open a bit, and Damian was gone, leaving me in the belly of the beast.

The door shot opened, and the lights in my room flickered on, dilating my eyes.

An arm violently grabbed me out of my curled up ball, and dragged me out of the security of my bed.

"ALEXA! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Lori screeched so loud that I thought my ears were going to bleed.

Just what Damian would do, take me, and leave me without an explanation.

" I was out," I muttered pathetically.

" FOR THE WHOLE DAY!? Your school called saying that you were missing, your car was gone, and nobody knew where you were!"

I rolled my eyes, still drowsy," Like anyone would care."

Then Lori lifted her hand, and smacked me hard on my bad cheek.

I fell against my bed, and held my face. The whole room was quiet then. Lori gazed at her reddened hand that she had just hit me with in awe.

I stared at her with indescribable rage. I had never hated someone as much as her at that very moment. I stood up, and felt deep power rise inside of me. The whole room started to shake as my fists clenched together. I couldn't see Lori anymore, and my body wasn't controllable, everything in my head was screaming,

"KILL HER!"

"SHE DESERVES TO DIE"

" SHE WILL PAY"

And I couldn't stop.

I lost control of myself, and blacked out.

*******************************************************************