Megatron does not know how to....

Wack   Starscream with his own cannon for doing something so stupid.

    "Ack ack!" Starscream shouts, holding up his foot. "MY FOOT HURTS!"

    Why don't you fly seeker? His wings are perfectly intact.Bayverse logic sucks. Wait. that constrictor thing must be blocking his engine-wings from flying into the air, he could-- The Quintesson soldier turns away so fast I can almost compare it to the spinning playground thing. "Duurrrr ummmmm, you do know that assimilating me won't  increase the number of  troops." and I mouthed: "Help me." right at the Con's direction.

      Truth to be told, a fangirl can be scared of the Quintessons.

      I'm scared.

      Quintessons possibly might have  a way similar to The Cybermen making somebody one of them.     "It will increaze the detazhment and rezentment towardz thoze 'Conz." The Quintesson all so silently mutters, moving away from the pit that has the Decepticons  waitting to be...eaten or melted, but no, that won't happen. Correctly calculating how messed up the future will be it can be a good guess that if Micheal Bay was planning for Transformers 4 Then that wouldn't happen.  It's almost like I'm in the movie being written and given rough drafts until they come to a rather -like-a-able-ending-where-Optimus-is-so-out-of-character. The quintession leaves the shallow pits that has at least two other gaurds.

    Dot.dot. dot.

  "You know, it's not impressive FAKING A GENINUNE GERMAN ACCENT!" I scream at the quintesson. "A moment ago you were not speaking a with a German accent--...No...do you sound Russian?" I earn this confusing glare from the quintession. "I ddon't know your accent anymore!" I shook my head. "In a way, you remind me of a ...Octopus Blitzwing."

  I eyed this octopus Blitzwing, best to put it.

"Don'z care."

    How and why this happens to me, is way beyond thought.

    There's several hallways going down and down,the walls have these strange cybertronian structures made probably  by wires and screws among things. Hearing whirrs and clicks from his armor made the mysterious hallway even more....Transformerish. Something in my gut told me something bad could happen in here.

 "Now,pleaze don'z zquirm."

   I'm totally confused. Does he have a Russian accent or a German accent? Then he shoves me into this chair-like device that clamps onto my wrists very, feeling rough and unpleasant. A clear and vivid reminder of what that stretcher guy from Fantastic Four had been froze on thanks to this ice-clear material thing. The gigantic Quintesson's arms wiggled  as did his octopus-like  feet sending ripples up and down his armor that for some reason...reminded me of gigantic octopuses, always wondered what they could transform into.

   "Beary interesting."

    "Are you inzulting my inzeligence human?"

     I snicker.

  "No." I squeak. "Unless you know The Lion King, Star Wars,and Lord of the rings....if you do not then I am insulting your intelligence. Seen galaxy Quest?"  

    The wrappy tangles pressed a button.

    Something sharp pierces through my skin.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream. "Stop it!"

 The octopus Blitzwing snickers.

     I somehow could see it is injecting what seems to be...little round spherical balls into my right arm. They look so small and turtle-like in shape just how The Omnitrix crash landed on Earth in Ben 10 The Original series. EXCEPT, this really hurt. it hurt. painfully going through against my bones almost skidding past. I broke my left foot when I had been four or five, I fell from the tall monkey bars. I lost my left shoe after falling. I wanted BOTH shoes on, go figure, it made my life more uneven-ed  unbalanced and so..not right. Better to put it; I felt like Adrian Monk. Only in greater pain.