Chapter 40: Secrets (One Republic) --Listening in

Starcream’s eagerness to know if they are really in a relationship drew him into actually doing some spying. Five months have passed since her arrivial into the Decepticon force. That hatchling is developing…becoming ready and ready by the weeks to be born. He is not all femilar to how humans bring their children into the world. But in rare cases they had to remove the hatchling via C-section. Cybertronian bodies were thought not to ready for delievering a hatchling for very many centuries. CanoCopy had warned Starscream he may not like what  he finds out.

            So Starscream ended up listening to a private conversation without anyone noticing.

            “We must tell them…” Robustshell’s voice is heard attempting to bring up a problem that needed to be given a solution. Her lips quivered. Starscream could not see what they we redoing in reality but he can only visualize it by knowing them just so far. “It’s been far too long that they don’t really know…”

            “We can’t tell them!” Megatron’s voice rose up, defensive.  He turns his helmet towards a large crater window in the ship. He looks to Robustshell. Words that couldn’t be said when one is being spied on by some other individual. “It’s not—“

            “Safe?” Robust interrupts him. Her optics are gleaming a high pitch red than usual. It weren’t the cold-deathly red being darker all together rather different from lipstick. Her voice told Starscream this might not be the ideal conversation to listen in. “We are in the safest corner of the entire universe, Megatron!”    

            Starscream’s attention grew, hearing this from Robustshell.

            It became silent.

            “I know you are protective of me since it happened…” Robustshell clears her throat.

            Megatron is incredibily hestitant to tell her the current year. Starscream is left to assume it’s something that should be left untold. Robustshell puts her hand on Megatron’s gigantic widened shoulder blade conjoined up in some metal wires and parts from his rusty cybertronian truck vehicle mode. His rusty metal is seen partially scrapped off at some ends but not completely rusted since it does seem to be somewhat new.

            “The year is 2010.”  Megatron said, bluntly.  There’s an atmosphere where they’ve come to the point that time may not be on their side much longer. It also signaled time couldn’t be prevented to halting major events that should and will take place.

            There’s a pause in their conversation.

            Starscream looks into the hole of the door to see what’s going on.

            The seeker witnessed a vibe come off them. The glow about them is unwordable and profoundly difficult to ever show as testimony at a hearing. The glow fades away within 43 seconds. Oil tears come down Robustshell’s optics while her shoulders moved in a sadly mellowtone motion. Megatron whispers something into Robustshell’s audio’s.

            It became apparent to Starscream they did indeed just unemotion bond.

            Their voices became hushed.

 “How did that happen so fast?” Starscream creeps away from the closed door as he asks himself a rather interesting question.

      From behind Starscream; the doors flew open. Megatron is the first one to come out of the room. Then out came Robutshell wiping off an apparent oil tear that had been sliding down her cheekplating. Hearing and seeing the conversation roll out told Starscream that Megatron and Robustshell were in a romantic relationship. Is that why they are bickering? The Seeker stops in his tracks.