This is a song now let's do a dare, Soundwave.

A week after arriving to the Bayverse, things were just too boring. Soo what do you figure that can happen with a girl who currently knows Tick Tock by heart  almost and wants to spice up the entertainment. Literally, since a few Cons from the first movie survived they were useful to get Soundwave’s frequency. You know the one who was kinda-sorta re-introduced in Transformers Animated as a boombox and was used as a satellite in the second movie.

            The robot, who does not speak a lot.

            “Ivy to….umm..” First time using an intercom, this is…so unbelievable. “Ivy to Soundwave, can you transmit Tick Tock by kasha mixed with the trolol song in Cybertron?”  It’s a long shot. Vaguely remember if Soundwave speaks or not, cause if he can’t speak and stuff that is so a rip-off over Bumblebee using his radio and  TFP counterpart beeping.

            Beep beep.

            I look at the screen seeing some Cybertronian codes.

            “....FRAG YOU MICHEAL BAY!” I shake my fist at nothing. “AND FRAG my fadey memory!”

            Honestly, I didn’t know Soundwave was the satellite in the movie until I read about it online.

            Taking a deep breath and relaxing to control my anger, I decided to code it out by reasonable-guesses.

            “This must mean….E...” My eyes squeeze to see it. Maaaaaan, Cybertronian writing is so much different from the movie. It’s like ancient curly-alien writing with it a little similarity to the movie-version yet not too close.  The text quickly becomes apparent his answer is along the lines of: Yes, does Megatron want it?

 This took me several minutes to contemplate

…Well…wait. Actually I can’t read Cybertronian writing…..I can—what?  I shook my head.  My mind just decoded the word ‘Megatron’.  Could it be from the rounded circular objects put into my arm? That could be a possibility remembering Cybertronian technology is more advanced than human technology, Quintesissons can have something totally brainwashing in its programming getting rid of organic based parts. Does that mean it could…actually hurry up?  My eyes drift over to the swelled up right arm.  Could the Decepticons not notice? If it becomes complete…I may not even be ME anymore, little less deflecting to the Quintessions and giving them information to taking down those ‘Cons.

Ivy halt this!

If it overcomes my organic side and replaces--…

Stop it. stop it. Stop it.

I clench my head.

“Stop being a worrywart…you’ll find a way to get those…balls out.”  I put my hand over my right arm. “They won’t notice.”

            As dull-brain a glitch-head can be….why not?

            I put my left hand onto the comnlink over my ear.

            “Yeeep!” I said, pushing back the worrying thoughts in my head. “This is a song, Soundwave, and I dare you to  transmit it into the main headquarters where all the Decepticons are lazing about!” I look in all directions.  “Megatron personally said he wanted the men entertained.”

            Truthfully Megatron had wanted them to be training for combat.

            The next coded words read:  Affirmative.

            “Thanks Sound!” I said, feeling giggly and hysterical when ending the comnlink.

            Next there has to be a disco ball in the middle of the lazing around area.