Baad to the bone: Oh sweet misery to attemptive kill

September 15th 2008

            “You may kill the girl, on Velocitron.” The Fallen’s words rang through the Farmer’s helmet. He understood all too well about what Ivy brought to them and what disaster she could become in less than months towards them all. Knowing they can take her down without a problem made him be sloppy, and absurdly obvious that something had been implemented into his body. Something that affected him:  mentally with extreme power.

            He didn’t figure Ivy’s rants about this ‘Veloctron’ could be matter in fact, true.

            "Ivy, do you know what emotional bonding is?"  Starscream reluctantly asks the human.

             Ivy's eyes didn't become large but remained their small size.

            "Sharing time together?" Ivy repeated. "Yep I do, there's so many things in humanity such as Father and Daughter/father and son bonding time."

            Starscream's sigh is heard.

          "You are not aware about this," He said, "This requires spark to spark touch. Emotionally."

            "Ewwww." Ivy makes a digusted look, pinching her nose. "Why are you telling me this?"

        Torturer flew by.  "Perfect, just what I wanted to capture on camera." The mech comments  sounding as if he's really sayin 'Perfect, I got a capture camera on my hood' rather then what it had been meant to be. Several other jets flew on by so Starscream powered on his jetboosters flying over the city-street like lamps that casted rounded bleak lights to the floor.

     "Because there is so feww things that a fan can even know," Starscream gently said, "It's stringless. There's no's sparkings attached."

            “Override’s on this planet!” Ivy squeals, “She’s awesome in the league of extroindary femme’s!”

            Starscream covered his Audios. “Whatever you say,” Starscream grumbles, “Now get off my wings or annoy torturer!” Ivy stuck her tongue out at the annoying second in command Decepticon. It seems apparent they both disagreed on some topics including a few other things.

            “Nah, he messes with logic too much.”  She replied, her arms wrapped over to the edge of the seeker’s gigantic wing blades. Her eyes wondered off towards the Farmer a little wary as if her mind had some doubts about the supposedly crazy Decepticon who spoke the ancient form of Cybertronian language.

            They are hovering above the masses of racing-streets complete in gigantic lamp-lights casting a pool of light on the concrete

            “….Why does Megatron hate this planet so much again?” Ivy curiously asks, her eyes wide in wonder. “I couldn’t get him to come even with leverage on my shoulders,” Ivy rolls her eyes. “What a mugwump.” Her voice is tainted in annoyance, a rare thing to see from her.

            “He lost a race,” A Decepticon zipped right past the two rushing towards the street-racing like structure built from the ground up. “And he wasn’t even that prepared for it!  I don’t understand why anyCon can’t believe a ‘coward’ claiming to be the best lost in his own game, not a surprise when it’s Megatron.”

            Ivy’s face becomes a faint red.

            “Starscream, I’m sorry,” Ivy dug her hands into some flight controls attached to his wings. For there she made him swirl into his jet mode—“But, that is the worst-worderd-insult-in-the-fandom-of-TRANSFANS!” The seeker shrieks as Ivy’s hands guided his laser blasters right at the Decepticons’ cocktail. “TAKE THIS YOU BIG INSULTIVE SLIMEY TRAACCTTOORR!”