Megatron, She's only human

Summary: Megatron and Starscream  end up in a  world where minds can become solid. Apparently Ivy got to the trouble to use their holoform advancement machine  to see if it works. That's how this Crazy, but short adventure came to be. Megatron discovers a little more about this...Crazy vermin than he would have cared. (Despite regarding Humans as inferior)

~                                                                   ~

"Megatron," Starscream tells him. "She's only human."

Megatron grunts.

Megatron had been in the middle of complaining about a human known to them as Ivy Bell; who they called 'weird human' or 'That Crazy Vermin' among themselves. Under Cybertron it was an entire different story; A different story that Decepticons were familiar towards these solar cycles. Ivy was vague with them, and intelligent.  The only reason why Megatron is complaining about her today is...because of her involvement with a project involving holoforms.

"She knows me too well." Megatron said. "And she acts like an alien trying to understand our species!"

 Starscream takes a stop.

"To her, we are the aliens." Starscream said, rationalizing the scenario. "And to us; she's an alien."

Megatron is walking ahead Starscream, apparently tuning him out.

"The Fallen never considered this, THIS, of all things to be his worst choice," Megatron continues on, heading down the cracked and woren-through hallway. This hallway has dead branches. Form objects that had prices on their value lay broken in pieces.  The ground trembles with every move the Decepticons did.

"What choice?" Starscream catches up with Megatron.

"He let Ivy use it."  Megatron grumbles, waving his gigantic servo in the air.

  Starscream could tell whatever Ivy did had done didn't sit well with the WarLord.

"Master, I do not understand."  Starscream tells Megatron

Megatron simply ignores Starscream's remark.

 "That barbarian got herself into the holoform system." Megatron goes on, he stops looking to his right.

  Starscream's optics stops moving. Wasn't Starscream supposed to be Ivy's 'watcher'? The seeker rubs his forehelm; doing work to keep the others online with different, unusual Decepticons was a busy task. He didn't have a plethora of time to spend. Not like he was young again and war wasn't on, yet.  Ivy is the girl who knew too much. The girl he didn't really like being 'a watcher' over.

Sometimes he just didn't understand human female's.

They entered a room with countless thresholds and machinery connected that were still alive, still going.

"She hasn't destroyed this," Megatron's optics becomes heavy for a moment. "Yet."

S—f-fleleet

 The machine that Ivy had used a couple minutes ago slides down from the upper level to their level. It was glowing a different hue, calm and relaxed. There were some red signals coming from the sides. However it was making cool, collective not dangerous sounds yet similar to a cats purr. Starscream took a step forward.

"How...How did she operate this?"

Megatron shot him a glare.

 "She's been around for far too long." Megatron comments, looking down to a small bag of popcorn on the ledge.  "...And grown careless about it."