Gigantic Robots live among us Forums-OH REX-FIVE MAH CREATION!

We busted out of jail. And now there’s around twenty-five men remaining…One can wonder how they transferred me to a prison with men only. That’s super strange. Unbelieve-able. I may be a Transfan who never completes stories, but I do know Autobots are way out of character.  Well…As in ‘we busted out of jail’, there had to be some associations to be done. And knowing there has not been any news about Egypt or some robot ordering Sam Witwicky be handed to…um….I can’t remember….I CAN’T REMEMBER! Why can’t I remember?

            OH! That Egypt scene with Vector Prime I wrote in 2009, so many new ideas. I can somehow tweak that scene with Decepticon; but, in the Shattered Glass Animated universe. Some people may not have known about it in the Transformers fandom, until, their hands reach the keyboard and land into a parallel universe where things are incredibly different, to write as characters you know but in another universe. It’s the chance where villains are good guys.

            “So, little girl—“ One of the escapee’s begins.

            “Don’t try flirting with me dude.” I snap at the man, while holding a big newspaper that’s been folded neatly several times. So many times it could have been made into a square metal flat surface.. “…I hate to ask, who got sent here for bank robbery?”         Funny question because there’s a few movies and television episodes were there’s a bank robbery that I have seen.

            About ten raised their hands.

            So there are fifteen men, with unknown reasons why they too were in jail.

            “Who…were sent to jail because they commited…cricket que… a murder?” The most dulling question in the entire world has been grifted. What does grifted mean?  My guess is being a thief who steals jeweler--…No ,The better definition is engage in petty swindling like Sophie from Leverage.

            All fifteen raised their hands—I drop the newspaper—uanimously.

            I see round circles over their faces.

            “Shooo circles!” I swat them, actually hitting one man by accident.

            And before I knew it--“I’m not a circle!”—A fist  hit me faster than a child could say “Bewitched”. I’ve watched Tvland some years ago when I had been bored, shortly after “Leave it to the beaver” movie had been premiered on Disney. Or was that before?...The first day that the woman’s curse for me began; I was laughing hard at a Beethoven movie (A dog that’s brown and white, enormous) that Disney had made about making the very first dog Beethoven movie. Why did I mention this? I love dogs and Cats!

            Strange, odd little microscopic like circles briefly presented themselves in my eyes similar to a robot eye though it locked on their heads rather than their hearts. In a flicker they were like energy beings showing several layers being red, orange, and yellow.  However the red part changes to blue. The orange changes into purple. The yellow becomes light blue outlined hearts. If I could have wiggled my nose to get rid of this problem then I may have done so. Or If there was a speaking horse sticking around it would make things easier to ignore, hopefully. “Um…This can’t be ripped out of Predator with Arnold whathislastname.” I shook my head.

            “She’s a freak, ditch her!” A scrawny, high pitched man declares.

            “No.” Another pressed in. “She could be our gateway to getting over the border.”

            “As in Canada or Mexico?” A inmate who didn’t really know the borders idiotically asked. Man, this means, as I quote Animated Megatron: “I’m surrounded by idiots” in one of the episodes. Can’t be sure. But, Animated really was better than most of the continuity’s I had seen. To me, it had been a modernized Transformers cartoon made for all age; the episodes I remember make me laugh.  They are that memorable.