Trust: Out the maze we go

Agel and WardSprint tip-toe in the maze careful not to disturb whatever lay around them. The maze, in their section, is entirely made by organic-cybertronian plants that had overgrown from neglect. The sister’s vehicle parts are not the best indicators to tell what they transform into. Simply put, their parts are strangely designed so they can be traveling without anyone hearing a sound from these two.  The ceiling above has a ballroom ceiling design similarity with a circlure window.

            One of Agel’s optics gazes at the ceiling.

“Is it hard to believe we are the silent ninja duo of the group?” Wardsprint remarks, as they stop near a wall preoccupied by sharp thorns sticking out for the next innocent victim.

   Two talking femme’s dubbed the ‘silent ninja duo’ is contrary.

            “Not so surprising.” Agel shrugs her shoulders, her optic takes it’s attention off the ceiling.Then, Agel’s attention is brought down to the floor where stonedust is seen in small piles. She changes her attention again.   “After stellar cycles hiding from those gigantic aliens…It just kind of grew on us.”

            Wardsprint chuckles, then she looks over the corner.

            “Sister,” Wardsprint turns way from the corner. “We are not taking the side to walk through.” Wardsprint acknowledges the change in their pathway. Agel gets a dreaded facial expression. Something about the floor made them feel queasy. And the answer may not be so easy to elaborate on.

            Agel gulps.

            “I hate having to do this.” Agel reassures herself there would not be an unexpected death.

            WardSprint giggles; amused by Agel’s fear that radiated off without requiring looking at Agel’s faceplate. Her gift is something solemn or cring worthy, capable of sensing other individuals feelings and really able to see aura’s from different cybertronians. Her weapons are mainly a concept arm stingers hooked onto both arms underneath Agel’s skinny digits.

            “The fear of mazes,” WardSprint chants in a sarcastic voice, widening her arms. “What an aaaamazing thing to have.”

            Agel shot WardSprint a glare.

            “Not funny.” Agel tells WardSprint, facing forward. Agel slightly raises an optic ridge upwards. “You have no idea how to do a murder spree on feeble minded metal.”

            WardSprint chuckles at this.

            “I can show you.” WardSprint walks fast in the middle of the hall, waving her index digit. “Just watch and learn—not my Metacarpals to hit your face!”

            Agel is femilar to her sister’s knowleddge in anatomy, even going as far using anatomy words of the general words applied to different body parts. For example; WardSprint refers to her shoulder as a humerus, her arm as the Radias and ulna, her wrist as the carpals, knuckles as the Metacarpals, and digits as the phalanges. It couldn’t get more annoying after one thousand two hundred three years worth of learning and adapting; Hundreds of years on a lone planet did impact many of these femme’s.

            “You do know the femur is the heaviest bone in the body, even for cybertronians!” WardSprint added, in a matter of fact tone. “And the Patella is our kneecaps.”

            Agel folds her arms.

            “How many bones do Humans have?” Agel straightforwardly asks WardSprint.