Just a Dream (Nelly)- How hard was it to say...bye?

A/N The chapter, that you all have been waiting for....*Drum roll* Featuring lyrics from JUST A DREAM BY NELLY!  ….Yes. Megatron finally got the song. Takes place about a day after Ivy’s departure.

    She's finally gone,Megatron thought in relief looking to the sky, We can finally get the boy...but my master has told me otherwise. The underground base is empty of an organic presence. But the apprentice feels grief. Not relief.  Not a chipper or a squeal is heard from the absence of a single organic. He went to the surface wanting to get rid of the feeling he has been getting. No longer would Megatron see a gigantic tumble of wires fall down from the side of the wall and the cables unravel to reveal a little human.

          The loss of Decepticons plus heavy causalities has a tremendous effect on the remaining.

            “How do you think the torturer Con reacted to the Quintession?” A survivor asks another.

            “Hey may have said something along the lines of ‘Impossibru’ or didn’t have a word to say.” The other Survivor watches the burning flames melting the armor and bodies down into what could be referred to as Scrap Metal or material for more armor. “Knowing….that mech clocked out before he could attack…I call that a terrible demise.”

            The other seems surprised.

            “How do you know?” The first survivor asks, sounding surprised.

            “I...” The second Survivor looks to the floor.  “Hide in the basement.” He did sneak one peak to see how it went. What he saw terrified him to his very fundamental core to watching deaths and causing them to do so.

            Surprisingly, watching tornado documentary/movies the Decepticons made an underground tunnel for shelter just in case some impossible event happened. They didn’t take things for ‘not possible’ after the Jaguars made themselves known several weeks ago.  Starscream did not notice this  construction going on since he, himself, had been attemping contact with other surviving Cybertronians. The Swindle scouts proved to be a doubtful group to trust after what had happened with Red Scout Five.

   "What's up Megs?" The Farmer asks, coming out of no-where.

 "Do not call me by that nickname." Megatron sneers, not preferring to be called a pet name.

         The Farmer shrugs.

   "Everyone's been calling you that lately sir," He holds Henry's newly hatched Cybertronian chick. "Doesn't it look potenitnal for a massive fighter?"

 Suddenly, a song started playing in Megatron's helmet. The one and only song he had asked from Soundwave to upload and send to him. What--Megatron's optics grew startled, looking right behind his shoulder.  What is this music coming from? A few more lyrics into the song pass. ....Nelly made this. He recognizes it from the singer's voice that he had played multiple times for sick Ivy some solar cycles ago.

       So I travel back in time,

   "Not at all." Megatron rudely said. He saw no potential in animals related to those from Planet Earth.

   The Farmer did not like this.

            “I forgot to say, remember the Earth Globe.”

When's she's coming back

no one knows,

and I realize, it was only Just a dream,