The Big Computer: Life is not a game

"We believe our problems can be fixed by using technology, but. in reality there are some sacrifices that are meant to be done. As a wise individual had once said "Life is not a game, but,gambling is...Gambling lives and on chances,"which hurt more then it was meant to be," -Quote of the chapter.

      It seemed as though he had been stuck frozen in a time-loop for enternity.

       Playerswitch cursed to himself, as he got to a dead end. He is in vehicle mode. The shining car hood rattles as the engine underneath revves up.We can see the wheek inside the vehicle has pink, leather covering. Two red dice hang from the rearview mirror inbetween the driver side and passenger side. The Decepticon symbol is on the driver wheel.

   "Drat that freaking computer!" Playerswitch complains out loud.

    The gas from his exhaust pipe comes out in the form of smoke.

    Clac-klacedy-clack

   "Who's there?" PlayerSwitch's car lights beam on,slightly turning himself left towards the source.

   "Just me." Deframe's femilar voice sounds close.  "I'm hiding."

    "Then...Uh..."  PlayerSwitch transforms into his robot mode. His parts moved,unfolded, and retracted. He takes a few steps forward. He aims his car lights at the cieling."What did I hear?"

      Deframe is latched on the cieling digging all his digits into the structure.

    "Me..." Deframe shyly said. 

     PlayerSwitch covers his mouth, being the first to know laughing at Deframe is not a good idea, pratically covering the sight of him laughing.

    "And my teeth jittering together."  Deframe adds. He is a full made coward.

    Playerswitch uncovers his mouth.

    "Dude." Playerswitch said, shaking his index digit back and forth. "Let go of the cieling."

      A small, little "Why?" comes back from Deframe.

   PlayerSwitch takes out two energy blasters on silent mode. He aims both at Deframe's servos.

    "Player.." Deframe gets a little ancy hearing nothing from Playerswitch. "What are you--"

    Four blasts struck Deframe's servos each painful than the last. Deframe lets go of the cieling and fell down like a bird shot by a hunter. His yelp is loud as a girls. Deframe lands sqaurely on his face. PlayerSwitch, is the mech who reads dirty comics online, lowers down his energy blasters.

    "The computer turned off the lights." PlayerSwitch puts his energy blaster away.

          You don't say

   "...Plauurrrr!"Deframe pouts, getting right up. "You shouldn't have shot me down."

   Playerswitch grunts.

   "He could  have offlined you by electrocution." PlayerSwitch takes out his energy blasters.

           Do you want to live?

   Deframe and PlayerSwitch exchange glances.

      "I...I am a Decepticon." Deframe said, pointing out the obvious. "Decepticons do not make treatys with their own ships."

     "Another question," PlayerSwitch asks,tapping his digits together. "Are you a boy or a girl?"

           Computers with AI's do not have genders.