When things are still going on

Megatron has a key. He dangles it inbetween his large flat digits, that seemingly have a few dents from hitting the wall. Megatron is in a locked room with a group of Decepticons who firmly believed they shouldn’t go back for a monster. A monster that has stabbed behind their backs. Some even knew Robustshell offlined a fellow Decepticon in training. Starscream, on the other hand, is not locked in the room at all.

            “Why this?” Scout asks. “Why should we go back to a lethal planet for that monster!”

            Megatron growls.    

            “RobustShell is not a monster!” Megatron hard-evil red optics glare at the scout.There was silence summoned in the room by Megatron's high pitched retort. “She has changed; Since you all were….relatively new. " Megatron seems almost uncomfortable to speak about a matter that pertained to he and RobustShell. "We decided to lie were she came from…because of exactly how you reacted to her!”

 A unconvinced Decepticon,Deframe, leans back in his chair, his selective digital optics shrunk in size to a crystal shape.

   “And you love her,” Deframe points out. He is still not over the loss of his big buddy PlayerSwitch .“That makes you incompetent to even LET her onboard."There is a visible sign of fury growing in Megatron's spark that is so obvious his menacing huge claw digits is curling up against the palm of his servo. "Remember what she did with the snake?"

 There were short mumbles about the whole invisible snake matter.

"She mutalited it using her bare servos." Deframe finnishes. "The monster has not changed.”

            The femmes who remained in the room, agreed with Deframe.

            Megatron slams his fist on a table.

   “That is over.” Megatron makes it clear as  he had scared the wits out of Deframe. “Ivy"  Megatron clears his throat, having to not say that name for a really long time. He has almost forgotten how much he did like the name. "Ivy has a cybertronian body. She does not have Quintession programming anymore.”

      He gives a glare to Deframe and Scout.

         “Of course I’ve told her.” Megatron said.  "I admited it."

      The mechs in the room became silent.

       “You…”

       “Told her….”

      “You…what?”

  The Decepticons couldn’t wrap their processors around this revealment. The interns who supposedly shipped Megabust have reconsidered their own position and a few haven’t budged from their hard shipping. The opinions among the Decepticons certinally have become solid.

   “You said the ‘I love you’ line.” An Decepticon intern waves his servo in the air. “Did she say it back?”

From behind the door we see Starscream possibly regretting not using the devaporizer when Robustshell had been at the cliff’s edge. His optics briefly gaze to the floor then to the blue-holographic lit screen. After all, Starscream had been the one to tell Megatron who had her in the first place on Earth. And who was assigned to kill her. He could rethink everything but nothing can be rewritten.  

“She  said it.” Megatron said in a low voice. He looks towards the group who all ‘Robustshell’ is a definite threat to them as a monster. "

The mechs are taken back. So are the femme’s.

“Oh…”

“My primus.”