The Sand Dunes Part 1

.   .  . 2008. . .

Cybertron, the dead planet you would find it not hard to believe it had been cyberformed for a gigantic race.A race that would become evil or good towards the universe.The Planet known by Ivy's world considering to be a work of fiction whilst the world of Bayverse consider it to be the homeplanet of Cybetrtronians. Those who know the truth about Cybetron would mostly declare Primus is Cybertron from Ivy's world. Some people dismiss it claiming Cybertron is just a terraformed planet. Cybertronians; The race that defied orders from it's creators.We go under cybertron's ground then dive through several passageways that involve twist and turns. Eventually  we get to the main center where all the Decepticons (and a human) have taken shelter.

   Bugger, one of the Decepticons who bugs a lot, rubs his left arm.

 "Why don't we get hacker to do this?" Bugger asks, a little scared

"I got specific orders from Megatron." Ivy tells Bugger, with  her popcorn bag to the side. Ivy points her index finger straight at Bugger with a hand on her hip. "And it's to make you a slaggin' mech!"

"Eeew!"  Bugger waves his servo as Ivy puts her hand down."They disgust me." He turns his helm away making a disgusted look.  "I am not becoming a 'mech'."

Ivy shook her head, as she folds both arms on top of another. A pair of Decepticons  walk past the two  sharing a conversation in their native language; cybertronian to be exact. The pairs of Decepticons did not pay attention to the little not-very-much matter'ish conversation. Ivy's preseance underground Cybertron had became an 'every-day' daily reminder how crazy life can be.

"Megs wants you to make yourself useful," Ivy said. "I''ll make a man out of you," She almost sang it like a lyric from a old Disney movie. "Just wait and see."

"But I am already." Bugger said,swaying his left servo.

Ivy raises a brow.

"Must I remind ya?" Ivy asks.

"A reason why I'm still good, good ahead." Bugger acts like he didn't have a care for the world if he had a terrible flaw.

Ivy sighs disappointed in the mech as well right before reminding Bugger

"You deserted Megatron and a few other Decepticons on the Silicon Planet." Ivy said.

"So?" Bugger folds his arms.

Ivy sighs to herself, looking up to the ceiling while scratching the back of her head.

"Running isn't always the answer, dude." Ivy said, looking away from the ceiling and towards the tall Decepticon. "And Megatron told me, specifically,without all the cruel words, Quote 'I dare you to turn Bugger around' unquote."

 Bugger stars at Ivy  in half disbelief.

"Dat's dah gist of it, man," Ivy slides her  right hand forth as though it is on a table when it is actually sliding on thin air.

"You are a lunatic!" Bugger said.

'Thank you." Ivy said, catching him off guard. "I take pride in that. It's one of the thin's that I am so good at."

"...You're crazy."  Bugger said, staring dumbfounded down towards Ivy.

 "Okay, now to bypass dat security system there has to be a dummy program set up." Ivy babbles, with a click of a button the side screen to a duplicate computer lit to life.Her chattering can be easily compared to techno-babble."Which would require a dummy computer virus with a hot and quick way ta replicate without Anti-Virus programs quarantinin' it."