Not so final farewell

Hello again - for those who've decided to keep this in their libraries/reading lists/on their minds whatever. Thank you again for continuously reading this novel to its end.

I regret to inform you that I will not be writing a sequel. HOWEVER! I have valid reasons and before you run off to find rotten tomatoes to sling at me, please finish reading this. Since there has been a demand for a sequel - which I was definitely not anticipating - I don't really want to... disappoint anyone.  And writing out Celia and James is pretty fun sometimes. So I'd like to compromise with those individuals who want a sequel. I'll be writing and posting a few additional one shots for The Senior Project and they'll be uploaded onto the end of this book. One will be coming within the next week or so, I promise that much.

As for my reasoning, all I can say is it's my grade 12 year - some of you many understand the stress involved with this particular year. I'm not the brightest student out there and I do struggle hard to earn the marks I achieve. And this year hasn't been particularly easy on me. On top of that, I'm struggling to decide where to go for university - which might be a simple choice to some but is a bit more complex for reasons I will not divulge on wattpad. Finally, I need to move houses shortly and there certain decisions and arguments within my family that have seriously killed off both my time and patience. This happened not too long after I started planning a sequel for TSP which is unfortunate but there's not much I can do. Writing has taken a backseat temporarily and I really hope you can understand.  

Again, I'm so, so sorry for those who really wanted to see a sequel happen for James and Celia. Really, I'm sorry. I've used the word 'really' too much in the last few sentences. Lol. Anywhoozles, hopefully, the additional one shots will be enough. Having said that, are there any scenes you want to see? *grins evilly* feel free to comment your ideas if you haven't already. Don't be shy. Oh and keep things PG. That's all I ask.

~ (a highly apologetic) Steph