14 Years Old

"Where would Jake hide himself?" Sarai asked herself, pacing the floor. "Far, far away of course."

Why would he risk himself for me to be the dumb Queen? I had never wanted to be Queen. I had 10 years to find him before I would be sent to the burden with the title "Queen".

"Sarai." A voice said behind Sarai. Sarai turned around just in time and caught Penny's wrist before she stabbed Sarai with a knife. Penny stood in shock, her plan not going as planned.

"Don't. One year won't help you at all. No matter how long you take and how much older you are. It'll only hurt you until the day where you'll die." Sarai warned Penny calmly.

"I spent so much time training, Sarai. When will I beat you. When will I get to take the throne!" Penny screamed in frustration.

"When you take away the person I love the most." Sarai smiled sadly, thinking about him.

"Then, will you ruin my world, and yours shall be ruined too." Sarai finished, letting go of Penny's wrist , taking a step back. Sarai closed her eyes, and thought hard. She had been practicing for a while now. Sarai opened her eyes, and the knife in Penny's hand disintegrated into nothing as it blew away from the wind. Penny fell to her knees, and Sarai left the room, disappearing into the air too.