Epilogue

"Jakey." Sarai said his name. She reached for him, but he disappeared. Just like always. She started to cry.

"Sarai, it's time." The former Queen called out to Sarai.

"Coming." Sarai stood up, and tore the dress she was wearing to pieces. Sarai put on some casual clothes and followed the former Queen.

"Time for you to die." The former Queen smiled evilly.

"Go ahead." Sarai looked down at her feet. Without Jake, there was nothing else to live for.

Just as the Queen was about to stab Sarai, Penny interfered. Penelope jumped in front of Sarai just as the knife was thrown. Penelope fell with the knife plunged into her chest. The Queen tsked and walked away.

"Disintegrate." Sarai muttered loud enough for the Queen to hear.

"What was that?" The Queen taunted.

"Disappear." Sarai continued with one of the strongest spells of Destruction Magic, "Death." Sarai finished, and the Queen disappeared into the air like sand.

"Penelope." Sarai looked down, her hair covering her face.

"Leave me be. It's the least I could do after trying to kill you all these years." Penelope smiled, then her body went limp.

Tears flowed freely from Sarai's eyes. Two people died for her. Penelope who hated her, and Jakey who she loved most.

"I guess Fairy Tales don't exist after all." Sarai said as she set the spell on herself. Disintegrate. Disappear. Death. Sarai disappeared into the air like she never existed at all.