THREE

✤ ✤ ✤

"What are you going to do with this nigga?" Stitch asked as he leaned on the door's archway, staring at Teddy.

"I'm calling up some people to get this shit cleaned. It'll be like we never stepped foot in this motherfucker."

"What about the girl out there? She's fine as hell. I know you seen that ass." Stitch stated aloud. He thought about bending Lucky over and giving her powerful strokes. He had never seen a chick like her before. She was different in her way.

"Silas got to handle that shit. I have other things to do. He's supposed to be over everything anyway, right?" Teddy questioned Stitch with an uncertain expression.

Ramses made Silas responsible for getting rid of people who owed him debt. Silas' new role did make Teddy feel some type of way. He wanted to be the leader and run things. Unfortunately, it didn't work that way for him.

✤ ✤ ✤

The cold pistol was nested tightly in Silas' hand. He walked around trying to process everything in. Teddy murdered Gunner due to his unpaid gambling debt. He owed Ramses nearly ten thousand dollars and had been running from his responsibilities. The job was done, but there was still one minor problem—a woman had witnessed them committing the crimes. If Ramses knew they let a witness go, there would be consequences to deal with. Silas wanted to murder the girl until Teddy stopped him from doing so.

"Hey," Lucky called out as she rolled the window down. A wave of nervousness hit her stomach. She was a little shaken up after witnessing Gunner being murdered. Lucky felt the same would happen to her.

As soon as Silas heard her voice, he turned around. She noticed him clenching his jaws. Silas realized she was speaking with her head peeking out of the window.

She's a bold bitch. Silas thought to himself as he eyed her with a stern expression. He cocked his gun, which resulted in her immediately rolling the window up.

Lucky leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Everything felt like it was moving so fast. She'd witnessed her so-called boyfriend being murdered right in front of her, and now she was being taken against her will. Lucky didn't know if she was going to make it out alive.

✤ ✤ ✤

"What took you niggas so long?" Silas asked Teddy and Stitch while stepping towards the driver's side. "I'm ready to get this shit over with."

"Calm your ass down." Teddy tried pacifying the issue. "I had to make a call—that shit needs to be cleaned up."

"I'm out here watching bitches..." Silas muttered as he pulled off. Lucky's anger kindled as soon as she heard those words. She bit down on her bottom lip. It took a lot not to say anything back. She knew she couldn't. He would probably kill her.

Stitch laughed while glancing at Lucky. She had her arms folded out of anger. Lucky was still dressed in her Dollar Tree attire. The girl didn't get the chance to change her clothes.

"She doesn't look like a hoe to me." Stitch voiced after his cackling stopped. He glanced at her and frowned before adding, "She barely looks twenty."

"They come young, you didn't know?" Silas replied with a serious face. He didn't give fuck about Lucky's feelings.

Lucky's feelings were hurt. She grew tired of being labeled as a bitch, whore, and a slut. Most called her that because she was running around with an older man. Gunner was the only man she had sex with. Other guys tried their luck, but she didn't give them the time or day.