SIXTEEN

Another one. 🤟🏾

****************
"So you don't know what Rachel is talking about?"

"Naw, I don't."

"Tommy, so now you tryna play me for a fucking fool?" Lucky snapped while pacing the bedroom floor. Briana was laying in the bed with Cali in her arms.

"Hell naw I'm not playing you for a fool!" Tommy retorted back.

"Well why is she saying that shit? Huh? You must've told her something?"

Tommy sucked his teeth, "Man that bitch is just mad cos' I don't want her."

"I mean-how did she even find out about us fucking? The bitch is just spreading my business all on Instagram and when I see her-I'mma beat her ass. I'm not even gonna argue with her."

"She went though my phone aight? She came over to my crib with my son and ended up going through my shit. I left it on the table-that's how she got it."

Lucky didn't care about Rachel being over Tommy's place. They weren't together anyway.

"I'm still tryna figure out what you tryna gain from me though..." Lucky trailed off. She remember when Rachel said something about pursuing.

"What?" Tommy said while frowning up. "I'm not tryna get shit from you."

"I feel like you're talking about me with that bitch and you know what..." Lucky shook her head. "I don't want no more dealings with you. I'm done."

"Lucky, come on man...you really gone believe her?"

Lucky didn't say anything. She just held the phone up to her ear.

"I haven't been discussing your business with Rachel. That ho is just a nut. I'm telling ya'. She only saying that shit cos' I won't be with her. And when she read our text messages she started spazzin and shit."

"I'm still not feeling this. I shouldn't have to go through this shit. We're just fucking-we're fuck buddies-nothing more. The only thing we do is fuck and have basic conversations."

Tommy raised an eyebrow. "So we're not dating?"

Lucky frowned up at his question. She had to removed the phone from her ear and look over at her sister. Last time she checked, Tommy was just a nigga who gave her good pipe on the regular. That was it. They never discussed anything about being together.

"Uh-no...see, we're just friends with benefits. Remember? You'll come and pick me up and then we'll go to your place and fuck."

Tommy didn't say anything. He was a little taken back by Lucky's statement.

"Alright." Tommy replied back simply. He wasn't gonna sound like a bitch on the phone.

"I'm not tryna sound mean but you need to clear this shit up with your baby mama. Let her know that I'm not the one-I'm really not the one to be played with. She's all on Instagram picking at me and throwing shade. Now I won't be wrong if I beat her ass when I see her."

**********************

Lucky finally had a job. She was called in by the hiring manager and she had scheduled an interview for her to go to. Lucky did go and she was offered a position at Walmart. Luckily, she didn't have to go and take a drug test. Lord knows that she smoked a lot of marijuana so she was cool. Now, she was waiting for her background check to come-she knew that she was gonna pass it since she was clean.

Briana had started working at Gigi's. Lucky wasn't too fond of it since her baby sister had to work at night and Spicy would drop her off at home around three in the morning.