NINETEEN

Quick Filly. 🍀

The door creaked as Lucky opened it. She stepped outside the building and looked around. People were outside today-which was the usual.

A couple of young niggas were occupying the corners, young girls were busy walking around-people were scattered everywhere. Let's just say that.

Briana sat on the stoops with her baby right in her lap. Cali was busy trying to get her phone but she kept moving it from out of her reach.

"Girl, stop." Briana lectured her daughter as she furrowed her eyebrows. Clearly, she was annoyed.

She was busy looking at something on Facebook but Cali was preventing her from doing so. She kept whining about not acing the phone so Bri gave up and handed it to her.

"Today is too damn pretty." Lucky said while holding a Green Apple Smirnoff in her hand. She popped the top off and guzzled the drink down.

"Yeah..." Briana inhaled the smell of fresh cut grass and said, "I wonder why."

"Probably because shit been real good lately. It's been pretty decent."

"This side really isn't bad though." Briana commented. "Our old neighborhood is worse than this."

"Yeah." Lucky concurred while sipping away. "Niggas just get locked up for petty shit over here."

"Where'd you get that?" Briana asked.

Lucky swallowed her drink before answering. "Kori. His messy ass bought me a pack last night."

"That smells good and then you're drinking my favorite kind of flavor-green apple."

"I don't know why you're beating around the bush. You're not about to get a sip."

"Well can I go and get a bottle from out of the fridge?"

"No." Lucky shook her head no while leaning back. "And don't ask me again. That's the dumbest question ever yo. You're breastfeeding my niece."

Lucky furrowed her eyebrows at her sister. Her eyes went on Cali. The baby was staring back at her with her big brown eyes. She was busy swinging her mommy's phone around.

"Cali your moms is tripping. She need to be finding out where that bitch India live at."

Briana huffed. "I told you to forget about it."

"But I'm not." Lucky objected while shaking her head. "She tried to hit you and then on top of that-she had my niece crying because her dumb ass wanna get all rowdy over a nigga that don't even want her."

"She was really tripping out though..." Briana trailed off.

Briana tried telling India that nothing was going on between Kareem and her but the broad wasn't listening. She just kept on insulting Briana and trying to hit her. Luckily, Kareem was able to make her ass leave.

She also witnessed him pushing on India-he sent her flying across the room. That kind of made Briana freak out but she didn't say anything. She just watched both Kareem and India argue. His voice got louder and deeper-Briana had seen another side of him last night.

"But you don't have to do anything Luck. I'm good. I'm not even worried about her." Briana continued. "Kareem handled her anyways."

Before Lucky could even reply back, a nice looking Range Rover pulled up on them.

"Speak of the devil." Lucky smirked while looking at the truck. Kareem rolled the window down and nodded his head at her. He looked over at Briana.

"Go see what his ass wants." She nudged Briana while pursing her lips. "You know you want to."