TWENTY

"Where the fuck you think you going?" Lucky heard a deep and low voice in her ear. It was dark outside but she still manage to walk the streets in the cool night air.

Lucky wasn't afraid of the voice at all. She knew it all too well.

"Silas move." She retorted back stubbornly while rolling her eyes. He had his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You think I'm about to let you wander off by yourself and it's dark. Fuck no, bring your ass back inside."

"Nigga I'm used to doing this. Before you came back, I used to walk these streets in the dark."

"Well I'm here now so you already know that shit gone be different when I'm around. I don't want you wandering in these streets man-too much shit is happening. Now come on."

"I'll go back when I'm good and ready...right now I don't feel like it."

Silas sucked his teeth. He still had his arms wrapped around her. He was not about to let her go.

"Well, I guess we gone stand here and look stupid together."

"Why are you so irritating, just leave me alone." She whined while trying to push away from him. That did nothing because Silas was way stronger and taller than her.

"Let's go sit in my car since you don't want to go in the house." He tried to walk with her but Lucky didn't move.

"I don't want to get in your car." She replied back hastily while looking elsewhere.

Silas tilted his head and drawled. "Luck..."

He looked down at her and sighed. Lucky was so fucking stubborn. She didn't even want to get in his car. Instead of saying anything else, he just used his strength to pick her up.

"What are you doing?" Lucky asked him while frowning. "Put me down."

"Since you act like you can't fucking walk-I'mma tote yo ass to the car." He replied back as they continued to walk down the street.

Lucky kept saying smart shit to Silas but he ignored her. When they made it to his Camaro, he sat her down and pulled his keys out. With one click, he unlocked the doors.

"Get in." He ordered while opening the passenger door.

Lucky looked up at him and rolled her eyes hard. She got inside anyway and folded her arms.

Silas hopped in and pulled off.

"You hungry?" He asked her while expertly steering the wheel with one hand. He had his phone in the other.

"Why you didn't ask Seven if she was hungry? Don't be worried about me-be worried about that bitch."

Silas grimaced "What? That doesn't even make sense."

"You was all up in her face-y'all was flirting with each other and shit." Lucky fumed.

"So is that why you mad?" He asked her. "That's why you ran off?"

"What you think?"

Silas smirked while shaking his head.

"Why are you smirking? This shit is not a joke." Lucky grilled him with a frown.

"I'm just...confused. You making shit difficult for me girl."

She gave him a disgusted look, "What are you talking about?"

"You don't want to be with me but you getting upset because I'm checking for another girl."

"I don't care what you do with other women!" Lucky yelled. "Just don't do it in my face! That shit is disrespectful-especially when you're still trying to get back with me. Don't try to fucking play me."