EIGHTEEN

Guys, I made a mistake in Turned Out 2. I said Briana was 15 but she's really 16. Sorry, I went and looked back. My damn brain. 🤨🧠.

If yall run up on grammar mistakes please look beyond it. I be tired after editing this book and my brain be fried. 🍳

Bliss stuck her head through the door and looked over at Lucky who was busy playing music on her old iPhone. She held her toothbrush in her hand while swaying the hips she had.

"Can I touch that booty? That booty, that big ol' booty..." Lucky managed to repeat the words in a muffle tone with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Aye Luck?" Bliss called out with a smirk.

Lucky spit the remaining toothpaste out and looked over at her. "What's up?"

"I know this might seem strange but your sister is outside."

Lucky sucked her teeth while eyeing Bliss. "I think you're being funny. I mean, Briana can go outside but I don't want her leaving the house without telling me."

"No." Bliss objected. "I'm not talking about her, I'm talking about Kendra. Your older sister."

Lucky paused while holding her towel in her hand. "What does she want? How did she find us?"

Bliss shrugged her shoulders. "People talk, you know that."

"Let me go and see what she wants." Lucky tossed her towel in the dirty clothes bin while making her way out the bathroom with her loud phone. She managed to turn the music off as she opened the door.

She made her way out of there building and notice that Briana was busy talking to Kendra.

"So y'all staying over here?" Kendra asked Briana nosily.

"Yeah, it's temporary. Lucky and I are going apartment hunting soon."

"Hmm..." Kendra scoffed while running her fingers through her frontal. Her shit was slayed and laid. Lucky wasn't surprised to see her sister's hair all nice since she stayed with a new slayed style.

Kendra had got word from a friend that Lucky was back in New York and living with Bliss. She didn't know where and how to get to Bliss' apartment so she got the information and BOOM!💥. She was there at the door waiting for them.

"Well look at you..." Kendra trailed off while studying her sister. Lucky's whole image looked different to her. The last time she'd seen her sister, she was real slender.

"You've gotten big girl." She exaggerated while smirking at Lucky. She didn't remember her little sister having hips or ass. Briana was the only one who carried a fat ass but now Lucky was added to the list. "In a good way."

"No I haven't." Lucky objected with a serious face. She wasn't about to be fake about their situation. The last encounter they had-ended their little sister-ship.

Kendra got caught stealing and wearing her sister's expensive dress. Her friend, Jessica added more fuel to their heated argument which led to both Lucky and Kendra fighting. Luckily, Tycen, Kendra's baby-daddy was there to keep Kendra from getting beat up.

"Yes you have. You're having a baby or something?"

Lucky looked down at her small pudge. She knew damn well she wasn't pregnant at all. Her stomach was just bloated from eating and shit.

"Girl no." Lucky dismissed her while frowning and wrinkling her wide nose.

"I thought I was about to have a little niece or nephew on the way..." Kendra replied back.