TWELVE

This chapter is bleh. 🤷🏾‍♀️ No progression. Ignore the grammar mistakes.

Lucky🍀 up above. (My ideal.)
______________________________
For my Treacherous fans. 🤙🏾

"He's already down here Luck..."

Lucky looked at Briana and shook her head. Briana was fucking hard-headed. Lucky was trying to help her sister out but she kept fucking up, she was always worried about some nigga when she needed to worry about Cali and herself.

"You told him you was down here didn't you?" Lucky asked.

"Yeah, I-mean, he was gonna come eventually... Cali will be here soon...so..." Briana shrugged her shoulders. "It is what it is."

Silas didn't say anything. He figured that Lucky had everything under control. He just hoped that Briana's nigga wasn't with that bullshit or he would have to handle his ass.

His phone started ringing, He looked at the screen and notice that it was just Blanche calling. He debated on whether he should answer it.

"Take the call, see what that bitch want." Lucky said with a stale-face.

He sucked his teeth and answered the phone anyway.
"Yeah?" He answered dryly.

"I'm having the baby early." Blanche said on the phone. She couldn't believe that she was going to give birth to a premature baby.

"Oh yeah?" Silas said calmly while picking his teeth with a toothpick.

"So are you coming up here, they might have to do an emergency c-section on me."

"Might." With that, he hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket. Lucky looked at him and snaked her head with an attitude. "So, what she wanted?"

"She in labor." He told her dryly.

Lucky furrowed her eyebrows, "This early? She's like six months pregnant."

Silas shrugged his shoulders, he was irritated. Everybody was giving birth and shit; that had him frustrated. Chanel's crying ass was almost due too, Silas still had her staying at the house he dropped her off at.

Lucky huffed and then she rolled her eyes, "Well you might want to go to the hospital, don't keep that bitch waiting." Silas could sense the venom in her voice as she picked over her food.

"C'mon man." Silas drawled. "Don't start that shit..." he sighed while going for his pocket. He pulled out some cash and then placed it on the table.

Briana only looked over at her sister while sipping her drink. It wasn't her business so she was going to stay out of it.

"ARE YOU BOTHERED?"
Silas dropped Lucky and Briana off at the house. He didn't say too much to Lucky because of the funky attitude she had. He watched as she stormed off and quickly made her way inside of the building.

He made sure they went inside safely and then he headed for the hospital Blanche was in. When he got there, he had learned that she was currently in the operating room having a c-section.

He decided not to go in because her dad was in the room and he didn't want to be around his old white ass. Silas knew that Blanche's father had something to do with his place being burned down to flames. He wanted to kill him so badly but he had to postpone it.

He sat outside in the waiting room with his head down. A couple of Blanche's relatives were sitting outside as well. They were looking at Silas upside his head and scoffing when he returned the sharp stare. He sat there in silence until he received some news.