THIRTEEN

It's been a minute since I updated-since January/February. 😳

I've been so stressed out but I'm back.

READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BEFORE READING THIS ONE! I DON'T WANNA SEE NO PETTY COMMENTS.

Lucky. 🍀

*******************************
"Girl you better hold her head upright." Lucky fussed at her sister while staring at her brand new niece. She was gorgeous.

"I'm trying." Briana replied back, it was clear that she was frustrated since she had an irate expression on her face.

"No, you don't try. You do." Lucky replied back smartly. She took the baby out of her sister's arms.

"Come on mama, she don't know what she's doing with you." Lucky cooed to her niece who was crying. She loved her little wails.

"Well excuse me for being new to this." Briana snapped while easing out of the bed. She was still sore from pushing out her baby.

Lucky just shook her head. Briana's mood swings were all over the place. She had been crying for no reason and acting all snappy because she couldn't get Cali to calm down like she wanted.

"Whatever, pump that breastmilk so you can have her bottles ready for tonight." Lucky instructed.

Briana sucked her teeth and closed the bathroom door. She really wasn't feeling this shit. Being pregnant was cool and all but she wasn't looking forward to actually having to pump breast milk and get up early in the morning just to see to a baby. She didn't plan this shit out at all and now she was sort of regretting the decision of getting pregnant.

Lucky gently rocked her niece while staring at her. She was beautiful. It was funny how genetics operated because Cali favored her a lot. She had Lucky's wide nose and plump lips.

"Lucky I'm not really up to doing all of this." Briana spoke while drying her hands off with a paper towel.

Lucky looked at her sister and furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you talking about?"

"Pumping out milk for a baby-why can't I just use that powder formula and I don't like getting up at all times of the night-how am I gonna sleep?" She complained while wiping the tears from her face.

Lucky twisted her lips to the side and stared at Briana before speaking. "Look, my niece is not drinking that toxic shit and you should've thought about this before you went and opened your legs Bri-I know one thing, you better stop all of that damn crying and get on your grown woman shit...because this is what your life is all about now and you knew that before you even had her."

Briana palmed her face while sighing. She didn't say anything because her sister was telling the truth.

Lucky's face soften. "I'm not tryna be mean or anything-I'm just saying. It's time to cut out the games Bri, now it's time for you to grow up and be a mom. I know that you are just fifteen but this is what you signed up for. You wanted to be grown well-now you got your wish."

Briana looked up at her sister, her eyes diverted over to her baby. She was scared but Lucky was going to help her.

"Now here, hold her like this...don't let her head hang like that again." Lucky showed her sister how to hold the baby correctly.

"Okay." Briana responded while holding her daughter the right way this time.

"She's so beautiful." Lucky stated while touching the baby's small hand. "She look just like me."