FIVE

This is Lucky🍀.
Yes she's chocolate 🍫.
Yes she does have curly hair like the one in the book💁🏽.
No she does not have braces like my character but we're going to pretend like she does😁.

 ✤ ✤ ✤ 

Lucky had awoken from the sun rays that were shining through the window. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked up and noticed Silas was asleep with his mouth open a little. The black comforter covered their bodies. The house was quiet but the sounds of the air kept the house cold.

When Lucky realized she and Silas had sex, she gasped. She couldn't believe she allowed herself to act desperate last night. Lucky peeked underneath the blanket and noticed he was still naked too.

Her mind was kind of fucked up, she had been smoking weed and it did make her a little emotional.

Lucky stared at herself for a minute and then she cut her eyes over at Silas' dick.

He had a morning wood and it definitely wasn't no semi one either, he was big, huge, humongous in Lucky's eyes since she only seen Gunner's dick. He was probably around six inches but his dick was way too skinny. He had no girth at all.

But Silas on the other hand, was hanging, he was thick and big. Lucky was trying to figure out how she took all of those inches inside her like that.

She realized there was no condom visible or nearby. She started to panic and tried to see if she had seen his semen on the mattress, but she didn't. Lucky quickly hopped up and ran towards the bathroom.

"Shit." She whispered while sitting on the toilet and peeing, she hope like hell that she peed out his semen. When she look down between her legs, she notice dried up blood on her thighs.

"What the fuck....." She trailed off, she was confused on why blood was on her thighs. "Damn this nigga tried to murder my pussy or something?" She asked herself while cleaning up. Lucky flushed the toilet and washed her hands with hand soap.

When she opened the door and returned to the living room, she noticed Silas was up and looking upset. He had his boxers on while scurrying around, picking up his clothes.

She stood there naked. Small stretch marks covered her ass and hips and she also had a birthmark of a small four leaf clover on the side of her left butt cheek.

Silas glanced at her and shook his head. He didn't mean for this shit to happen. He had gotten hold of that good-ass weed, and his dick was hard, so he let it out on Lucky.

Men and their excuses. 🙄

He didn't fuck her because he felt some type of love connection towards her, he fucked her because he felt sorry about her losing her parents to the streets and because of the sexual desires that seem to pop up unexpectedly.

"Hey." She spoke lowly while grabbing her clothes from the carpet floor. Silas licked his bottom lip as he watched her sternly. 

"This shit never happened, you hear?" He said while walking towards the back to his room. Silas was regretting it and glancing at Lucky made it even worse.

She was shocked by his choice of words, she followed him to the back and placed her hand on the door. He tried closing it but she stopped him. 

"What? So you want me to pretend like we just didn't have sex?" She questioned him with some sass in her voice. 

"Hell yeah, I didn't mean to fuck you, aight? I just got caught in the moment and it just-happened." He said while pulling out some clothes from his dresser.