NINE

Lucky🍀🍫

Enjoy.🙃

Nothing new is happening.😑

"Whatever nigga." She hung up the phone and snatch the blankets from her body. She was about to confront Chanel's ass.

She went inside the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She couldn't be in homegirls face with crust all in her eyes and with morning breath.

Quickly she made her way inside of the living room. Chanel was busy running her mouth on the phone. She looked at Lucky and then the TV.

Lucky turned her mouth up in disgust. Chanel had the living room looking like a damn pigpen. Candy wrappers were all over the floor and on the coffee table, empty can bottles were on the floor, and half eaten plates. A frozen dinner was under the table with balled up used paper towels.

"This living room is fucking nasty." Lucky announced. Chanel ignored her and continued to talk.

"I'm saying." Chanel laughed, talking to whoever she was on the phone with.

Lucky walked over and snatched Chanel's cellphone from her hand. Chanel eyes bucked and she went for her phone but Lucky hid it behind her back and gave her a look.

"Girl you better give me my damn phone back!" She yelled at Lucky while huffing.

"You need to be cleaning all of this shit up." Lucky said as she pointed at the clutter. "Before you came here this house was clean.. and smelling good but now it smells like feet and ass, clean all of this up!" Lucky demanded.

Chanel cut her eyes at Lucky, she couldn't believe that an eighteen-year-old girl was trying to tell her what to do. She felt some type of way about it.

"When I get ready." Chanel replied back with her arms folded on top of her pregnant belly. "I'm a grown ass woman I don't have to listen to you."

Lucky took a deep breath before walking up on Chanel. "I don't care about you being a grown ass woman, you need to stop being lazy and clean this shit up now, this is nasty!" Lucky yelled. "I don't even do this..don't test me Chanel, clean this up."

"Bitch give me my phone now!" Chanel yelled and pushed Lucky hard, Lucky stumbled and dropped the phone, Chanel quickly grabbed her phone off of the floor. She started backing up when she noticed Lucky coming for her.

Lucky slap the shit out of her, Chanel held her left burning cheek. "Did you just hit me!" She yelled.

Lucky pace the floor, "Bitch I should've did more than that, you fat dirty ho!" She ranted. "And then you told Silas about me going out with Olivia."

Chanel just sat there frozen, she moved slowly over towards the couch. "I'm calling Silas on you."

"So! Silas is not my fucking daddy, call him bitch! Call him right now!" Lucky yelled as she stood in front of Chanel with both of her hands balled up into fists. "Tell him how I slap the shit out of you for being a fat nasty messy ass bitch, tell him!"

Chanel dialed Silas' number and place her iPhone up to her ear. Lucky kicked a couple of cans over, "Look at this shit, I bet you don't even keep ya pussy clean!" She continued. "Nasty ass ho."

"Hello?" Chanel said into the phone, she put on a fake cry as if she was really beaten up or something.

"What you calling me for?" Silas answered with an attitude, he was tired of Lucky and Chanel.

"Your little girlfriend put her hands on me!" Chanel cried.

Silas huffed while scratching his head, "Say man, why y'all gotta trip and shit?"