SEVEN

Update💕.

Nothing is really happening with this chapter since I was rushed...

"Silas? Father?" Lucky ask, while still looking at Ramses. "Well, your son is not here... He left hours ago." She told him, hoping that would make him leave.

Ramses nodded his head, Miss.Lucky was now all sassy and grownup, she wasn't the same little girl he once knew.. He remember her parading around the house with her little blue princess dress on and she would wear a crown and have a wand in her hand while yelling "I'm the princess! I'm the princess!" around the house.

Ramses put his hand up as he took a seat on the couch, "No...I came to see you."

Lucky took a step back, "Too see me? For what?"

Hadji looked at Lucky before walking outside the front door. He didn't feel like hearing that bullshit.

"Silas used to work for me..." Ramses started. "His job was to kill anybody who fucks over me and my business...That's how it goes."

"So...He was your hitman or something like that? She asked.

"Exactly." Ramses smiled, "A couple of months back I sent him to go after Gunner in New York... You remember Gunner right, your nigga?"

Lucky rolled her eyes while nodding, she was glad that Gunner was dead but she couldn't remove those horrible memories since his name was brought up so much.

"I paid Silas to go out and kill Gunner because of his debt..."

Lucky just stood there. "Can you just tell me why you're here for me? I mean—what does that have to do with me?"

"You're suppose to be dead.... I know that you was a witness, and in my world.. Witnesses don't live."

Lucky's heart started beating fast, she didn't know why but she felt kind of scared; she hope like hell that he wasn't going to hurt her.

She could tell that Ramses didn't play. He had a sinister smile on his face as he eyed Lucky, not in a lust way, but more of a "I got ya ass" way. He wanted to show her that he wasn't playing..

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked, hoping that Silas didn't set her up.

"I decided to spare you... This will be a first." Ramses told her as he stood up, getting close to Lucky. He pointed his finger at her.

"The only reason why I'm sparing your life is because of your father..Caesar, he was my Bestfriend and you're my god daughter.."

Lucky was relieved. Even though her father was dead, his name still was on the streets and people would tell Lucky all the time that she look like him. People still respected Caesar.

Thank God for my daddy. Lucky said to herself.

"God daughter?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I remember when you was this small, you would parade around the house calling yourself a princess." He told her with a smirk.

Lucky gave him half a smile, yeah that was her alright. She always thought she was a little princess since Caesar had her that way. She glance at Ramses once more so she could try to remember him and it hit her, he use to run with her father.. Him and Moose.

"How's your moms?" Ramses asked.

Lucky shrugged her shoulders, "She's out and about... I don't hear from her too much."

Ramses dropped his head. Lucky's mom use to be beautiful. She kept her hair and nails done, and she stayed dressed in the flyest fabrics. She was the finest teacher he'd ever seen.