6

Seis

"Anna wake up, Anna you need to wake up now." I heard Tay say urgently. I opened my eyes to see him looking quite worried.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked and saw Julie just staring into space. I moved my legs and noticed the injured one was now healed.

Tay sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "You were out for a while, you missed a lot." I gave him a look that said 'continue' and he sighed again. "Well, they decided to challenge you even more since you took that guy down like it was nothing." I groaned. Just great man!! "The good thing is they decided to partner you up, with Julie."

I looked at Julie and she looked at me. "I protect you, you protect me." She said as if it was a business arrangement. I nodded and walked around cuz my legs fell asleep. I tried multiple times to contact my pack but Tay said the building has some kind of magical barrier around it to prevent that.

The silence was killing me and I couldn't just sit here and think the worse. "Tell me about yourself." I asked them both.

"Uhhhh like what?" Tay asks confused. I grunted. "Anything Tay!!!" He sighed. "Well, before I got stuck in this hell hole I was a Beta of my pack. I have two daughters and three sons. My mate's name is Paulette and....I've been here for four months."

I gave him a pained look. "I-I'm sorry, Tay." He just nodded and I looked at Julie. She just stared at me and I sighed. "Come on" I said gently.

She hesitated but then nodded. "I'm Julie, my pack was killed by rogues and I'm nineteen. Oh and no mate." She said all of it dryly and then stared at the wall.

I smiled at her and then looked at Tay. "My name is Annalise, I just turned eighteen and I have a mate named Jace." His name coming out of my mouth made my heart hurt and I swallowed the lump in my throat. The door opened and they guy walked in with a smile on his face.

He looked at Tay and sighed. "Sorry dude, your opponent had to reschedule." He clapped his hands. "So, that means the double twins over here are next." He said excitedly like a boy on Christmas. I slipped out a growl and the guy smirked at me. "Back atcha baby, lets go you two." Julie got up and walked past him and waited at the door. "Lets go, Anna." He said sternly.

My wolf didn't like him giving us orders and she was trying to take over. I growled again and I knew my eyes were becoming black. The guy looked surprised but not scared. He growled and it turned out to be an Alpha growl. He's an alpha?? I couldn't help but slowly bowing my head but still baring my teeth. 'Ella quit it before you get us killed!'

'He deserves to get his head but off' she snarled and I sighed. 'Not now though?' She reluctantly agreed and I was back to normal. I looked at the guy and faked looking shy. "Sorry, my wolfs just-"

"Feisty." He said and smirked. "It's okay, lets go." I nodded and walked with him and Julie. When we got into the cage everyone was screaming and hollering.

"Annalise." Julie said and I looked at her, probably looking freaked out because she actually gave me a small smile. "Breathe." I nodded and then the blue door opened. Two bulky guys came out and they were identical.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU!!!!" The voice boomed. "JULIE RAIN AND ANNALISE JACOBS ARE HERE AS A TEAM AGAINST THE TOLL TWINS!!!" Everyone screamed as if it was the Fourth of July.

The Toll twins looked at us and smiled. The one with the red shirt stared at me. "When I'm done kicking your ass, I'll make sure to make it up to you." He winked at me and I growled, making him smirk.

His twin with the black shirt looked at Julie and licked his lips. Julie just rolled her eyes and took her clothes off, not caring she was naked and the guys were staring at her with dark eyes full of lust. I groaned and took mine off, trying not to freak out when the one in the red smiled. The bell rang and I wasted no time shifting. Julie did as well, her wolf is like a milky brown color with a tint of red. The twins were a dark brown with a silver streak on their backs.