19

As we stood in front of Silver Haired man's door we heard some gross noises coming from inside. "Do they gotta be so loud?!" Julie groaned and covered her ears.
"I know right?! Like damn no one needs to hear her scream YES YES!" Daniel growled and I laughed. "So.....what do we do now?"
I thought about it. "Knock?" I turned towards the door and kicked it as hard as I could. The door flung off its hinges and broke after falling on the floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Silver haired man growled and pushed the big girl away. She yelped and glared at him before running (more like hobbling) into the room.
"Damn bro, wouldn't have picked you for a chubby chaser." Daniel said purely shocked.
Julie nodded. "Yeah like....wow I was picturing some Brazilian model-" as if on que a gorgeous woman came out with nothing but a shirt on.
"Is it my turn now?" She asked in a thick accent. Julie growled and covered Daniel's eyes.
Silver hair put his pants on and pushed the girl in the same room big girl went. (NOTE---I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GIRLS WITH MEAT ON THERE BONES!) "why the fuck are you guys here? How did you even find me??"
"Just shut up Heiden and sit down!" Daniel growled and pushed Heiden down.
He sat and I walked closer. Heiden's pants tighten and I mentally grunted. "Someone poisoned my friend this morning. Have any idea who, Heidy boy?" He looked around the room and then flipped me off. I laughed and grabbed scissors I saw on the coffee table. I started playing with them before stabbing his leg.
"AHHHHHH YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!" He spat and his eyes grew black. All of a sudden a vase came crashing down on his head, knocking him out. I looked to see it was the Brazilian looking babe.
She huffed and put her hands in her hips. "You do not speak to girls that way! Porco!" Well whatever that means. She was now wearing a silky blue short dress and heels. The big girl came out wearing the same thing. "Come Trisha, let's go get pancakes!" They strutted off and everything was silent for a while.
"Diiiiiiiid that just happen?" Julie asked with a dumbfounded look on her face. I busted out laughing so hard I clutched my stomach. Julie and Daniel joined me and then we tied Heiden's hands together and threw him in the trunk.
'ANNALISE NATALIA JACOBS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?' Jace bellowed in my head. Shit I was so focused on earlier that I forgot to keep my mind blocked.
'Baby stop yelling!' I groaned.
'Wha-what no DON'T BABY ME WHERE ARE YOU?!?!'
I sighed. 'On my way home Jace!' I said a little irritated.
There was silence for a few seconds. 'Just get home' he said calmly which is scarier than him yelling mad. I groaned. Just great, I'm gunna get a boat load of crap later.
We drove in silence and then Julie started sobbing. "Babe what the hell? What's wrong?!" Daniel asked while driving.
"Y-y-you ran ov-over a fr-fro-frog!!!!" She screeched and started crying.
I gave her a look. "Hunny it was just a frog? You okay?" She's been acting really weird and this is Julie! She's usually the most normal person ever....well....sort of.
She stopped crying and chuckled. "I don't know, I feel strange......"
I thought about it...."Holy crap Julie are you...." I didn't want to say it out loud.
"I'm what?" She turned around and I motioned my hands making a big belly. She gasped. "Do you-" The car hit impact and I felt us go around and around and around before we just stopped. My head hurt like a bitch and I felt pain in my right thigh. We were upside down. Then I felt dizzy and saw nothing but black.
*********
"Anna! Anna please wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes. Julie was looking at me panicked. She and Daniel were out of the car and staring at me. "Can you move?" She asked.
I tried but my legs were stuck. "I-I'm stuck!" I struggled again and gasped at the pain in my leg. It was soaked in blood.
"I'm gunna have to pull you okay?" Daniel said and sounded unsure. I nodded and held my arms out to him. He began to pull and I tried not to scream but it was futile. I screamed bloody murder and when I was out I started balling my eyes out.
"Oh my god! Daniel there's so much blood!" Julie yelled while tears poured out of her eyes and down her face.
Daniel took off his shirt and wrapped it around my leg. He had a gash on his right arm and Julie had a small cut under her eye. I felt myself getting sleepy. "Stay awake Annalise! Come sweetie stay awake!" Daniel screamed and it looked as if he was crying. "Come on I cant lose two sisters!!"
"Shhh d-dont cry....." I said before everything went black and I felt nothing but coldness.
* Jace's POV*
How could she just disappear like that, block me out, and then when I ask her where she is she acts like I'm bothering her? I grunted and sat back down on the couch. Gregg has been sleeping by Cris's side and I honestly don't know what to do.
My phone started to ring and I saw it was Daniel. "What?" I growled.
"JACE!!!" He screamed over the phone. "YOU GOTTA HELP! ANNALISE ISNT BREATHING I-"
"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I bellowed. He told me and I hung up. I ran to Sasha. "Anna is hurt! Come!" She gasped and followed me to my car. God I'm such a dick being like that towards my beautiful mate! Come on baby, please be okay.....
We got there and saw that Daniel's car was totaled and the ambulance was strolling Anna into the ambulance car. I screeched my at to a halt and jumped out. "ANNA!" I screamed and ran to her. "Baby?" She looked pale which was really bad since she isn't even white.
"Is she your friend?" The ambulance man asked.
I growled. "No dammit, she's my fiancé!" I sniffed and noticed he was wolf. "My pack doctor is here and she will be riding with you as will I." I let the authority drop from every word. He nodded and I motioned Sasha to get in.
I looked and saw Julie and Daniel getting into another one. He looked up at me and nodded. I did as well and then got in. She was hooked up to shit and her heart was barely beating. "She's loss an insanely amount of blood." Sasha said and groaned. "And has a concussion...." All of a sudden everything started beeping and Sasha started to panic. "Shit, she has internal bleeding in the brain! We need to get her into surgery NOW!" The ambulance drove faster.
My heart was beating fast and my body ran cold. I can't lose ANNALISE I CANT!!!!! We're suppose to get married and have sexy ass babies and grow old together and still do the nasty! I can't live without her amazing smile, her laugh, the way she can make me smile and forget why I was mad in the first place. If Annalise Jacobs dies, Jace Michaels will no longer exist.

Hope you guys liked this update☺️ why do you guys think will happen? Why happened to Heiden?!?! Muahahahahahahahahah😉

Love ya😘