17

Finally I stopped running and plopped on the ground in the middle of the woods. Jace stopped trying to mind link me about five minutes ago. I sighed and stared at the sky. 'It's okay, Anna' Ella said and I could see her smiling. 'Jace is ours and no one else's, what he did in the past is the past.'

'But-'

'I know trust me I'm upset too but....let's just stop the fighting okay? Life is short and we've been through hell and back. Let us be happy.' Ella said and she sounded wiser beyond her years. 'I'll take that as a compliment.'

I laughed and mind linked Jace to follow my scent since I didn't know where I was. After he agreed I cut the link off before he could say anything else. About ten minutes later Jace's wolf came barreling towards me. I shifted and so did he. He stared at me and it looked as if he was....crying?

"Baby?" I said and Jace broke into a relief sigh/sob. He ran towards me and kissed me so passionately I almost passed out.

Jace looked at me intensively. "I'm so sorry baby please believe me-" I kissed softly, letting him know he was forgiven. Jace's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer. "I love you so much."

I smiled against his lips. "I love you too." Jace moved his hands down my sides and landed on my stomach. I started to panic. "I-I don't know if I am yet....I'm probably-y not."

Jace shook his head. "Baby stop, if you are I'm so happy!" I searched his face and noticed he was telling the truth. "Angel you really thought I was gunna be upset?"

Okay now I feel stupid...."maybe" I said and looked up into his eyes. "I'm sorry I over reacted there though."

"No baby I'm* sorry....but I must say," Jace tilted my head and pulled it closer to him. "It was sexy seeing you so aggressive, punching her."

I smiled. "Well it doesn't mean I enjoyed it." He gave me a look and I shrugged. "Okay, maybe I did a little." We both laughed and kissed. The 'one' kiss turned into a full on make out session. Finally we broke apart and I hugged him. My face buried into his chest.

"Let's just....go see a movie baby, to sit and relax. Bury our face in candy and popcorn!" Jace said and when I looked he had a grin like he was a little kid getting to eat sweets.

I laughed. "Sounds good babe, sounds good." We decided to see World War Z and lemme tell you, zombies are freaking creepy!! But the movie was great !! Jace alone had two large popcorns and four boxes of candy and/or chocolate!! Man my man can eat! At the end of the movie when the lights turned on I looked at Jace and busted out laughing. He had chocolate smeared around his mouth.

"What?" He asked, clearly confused. That just made me laugh harder. When everyone was gone I straddled him. "Angel?" I smiled and started kissing and licking the chocolate off of him. He squirmed and moaned, trying to control himself.

He pulled me closer and slammed his mouth onto mine. We moved in sync and I softly yanked at his hair. I broke apart and he frowned. "Let's go home." I said seductively.

"Fuck" Jace moaned and when I got off him he pulled me out of the theatre and into the car. "I can't wait!" Jace growled and stopped the car.

I gasped when I looked down. Jace Jr. was sticking straight up and was looking massive. I couldn't help but get turned on. Jace got out, opened the back door, pushed the seats down, and then pulled me back there. Before I knew it we were butt naked and going at it like a couple of rabbits.

My hands dug into his back when he started plunging into me harder an much deeper. Soon I screamed and my legs flopped and went down like jello. Jace grunted my name and fell on top of me. He kissed me softly and then smiled at me. "I love you"

"I love you" I smiled and kissed his nose. "How about we go home and you lay with me while I watch my soap opera?" I have him the puppy dog look plus running my hands through his hair.

"Ugh, fine baby, we'll watch your stupid Days of our Lives!" He groaned and kissed my forehead. I squealed in delight and Jace chuckled.

'See?' Ella said, 'he's our* mate, our* boyfriend, our* man and wolf. No one else's!' She said possessively and I nodded. Damn straight.

Unknown POV soon:) who will it be?!?! Hmmmmmmmm;)))

Love ya😘😘😘