10

Jace's POV
Shit, Anna is in heat an she smells so fucking good! It looked like the heat started getting worse cuz my angel geoaned. The waiter I thought was hitting on Anna who is actually Gay came and looked at her big eyed. "Oh hunny, hurry and go before unmated males get a hold of you!"
I growled. No one will be touching my baby but me!!! I threw money on the table then pulled Anna out and into the car. I started driving fast and trying so hard not to take her here and there. but I want her first time to be in a bed and special. Anna started rubbing my thigh. God this woman is trying to kill me! I gulped and tightened my grip on the steering wheel. God I can't wait to hve her! I need her on top, on bottom, on the side....oh God I'm a perv! 'Yes' Rane, my wolf, purred.
Anna gasped an doubled over. Shit it's getting worse. "I know baby just hold on, hold on, Angel." She leaned over and started kissing my cheek and then sucked on my earlobe. I groaned and felt my pants getting tighter. Finally we're here!!! I stopped the car and got out. I opened her door and picked Anna up bridal style. I barged into my house and walked upstairs, ignoring the shocked faces. We got in my room and I gently threw my goddess on the bed.
"It's so fucking hot!" She growled and started ripping her clothes off. Soon She was in just my panties and bra. I eye raped her body and then pinned her onto the bed. God she is so sexy and beautiful at the same time!! I kissed her and wanted to take her, now. "It hurts." She whined softly.
It broke my heart seeing my baby in pain. "It's okay, I'm gunna make the pain go away baby." I started kissing down her neck and the between her breasts. She arched her back so I could unclasp her bra. I threw it to one side and threw her panties on the other. She ripped my shirt off, literally. She flipped us over and kissed my pecks. Anna grazed her teeth against my nipple and my whole body shuddered. "Anna" I groaned. Se licked my mark, making me growl and turn us back over. "Tell me what you want." I whispered in her ear.
"You, Jace I want you, p-please...." She moaned as I sucked on her right breast. I swear this woman will be the death of me. But I know I'll die happily. I did the same to the other and then back to her lips. She unbuckled my pants and I swiftly took them off along with my boxers. Jace Jr was standing straight up and Anna involuntarily licked my lips.
I kissed her softly and then looked straight in her gorgeous eyes. "It's going to hurt at first, tell me when it doesn't okay?" She nodded. I slowly put him in and saw the pain in her face. Tears formed and I kissed them off her face. I mentally growled at myself for causing my love pain. After a bit pain was replaced my pleasure...I could tell by her facial expressions.
She moaned. "More" I love when she begs!! I plunged in deeper and started sucking on her mark. I can't think of anything else that feels so freaking good!!!!
"God Anna you feel so good, you were made just for me." I kissed her and then kissed her mark. "You're mine Annalise and no one else's, ever!!!" I growled and bit into Anna's mark. It felt like pure ecstasy and she pushed on my butt to make me go faster. I licked her wound clean and kissed her nose, then her eyes, then her forehead.
"Im so close Jace!!" She moaned and it almost made me cum, almost. I went in deeper, faster, harder. Soon her walls tightened and she screamed. The feeling of on Jace Jr did it for me. I let go inside of her and fell on top of her. I kissed her softly and moved next to her.
"Wow!" She said and smiled at me. God she's so beautiful. I pulled her into me and kissed her temple.
"That was amazing!" I said and she giggled which sounded so cute. "Get some rest baby, you'll be up in like an hour wanting more."
Anna turned around and I was taken aback a bit. Her eyes were filled with lust and love. "Who said I will in an hour?" She pulled me so that I was on top of her and kissed me so passionately it made my head dizzy. She bit her lip and I groaned.
God I love this woman!!!!