13

So far we've watched 21 Jump Street, Big Mama's House, and now House Bunny. Gregg was on the floor laughing his ass off because Shelly remembers people's names by saying it in a creepy deep voice. I rolled my eyes and looked at Julie. "Julie!" I said in the same voice.
Julie couldn't help but start to laugh and Daniel looked at her with so much love my heart swelled. Where's my Jace?!! I started pouting. 'You okay?' Maxi mind linked me.
'Just miss Jace'
'Ohh gotcha, I'm just glad your here.' She said in a pained voice.
I smiled at her. 'Me too Maxi! So, how are things with you and Richelle?' I wiggled my eyebrows.
Maxi's cheeks turned a light pink. 'Good but still a little confusing. I mean....I've always wanted kids and.....'
I smiled at her. 'You'll figure it out babes, I just know it.' Maxine calmed and looked a bit happier before wrapping her arms to Richelle who was zoned into the TV.
'Jace?' I mind linked my mate.
'Yes baby?! Is everything okay?!'
I smiled at his concern. 'I just miss you' I sent him an image of me pouting.
He laughed in my head. 'Awe baby, I'll be in ten minutes okay?' I smirked and sent him some.....dirty.....images. 'Make that five!' He growled and unlinked with me. I laughed out loud and everyone looked at me. I just shrugged and looked at the TV screen.
Soon the door opened and it was Jace. I jumped up and ran full speed at him. I kissed every inch of his face. "I missed you so much!"
He chuckled . "I missed you too, angel."
"Awe they're so cute!" Gregg said mockingly and Cris pinched his arm. "Ouch woman!" She shrugged and then kissed it. He smiled. "All better." He kissed her and she smiled. You could tell she was mind linking him. "Uh....be back guys!" He picked her up bridal style and almost flew upstairs.
We laughed and I looked at Jace. "I love you." I said with so much emotion and his face soften.
"I love you, baby." He kissed me and I eagerly kissed him back. Before we could go any further I smelled something off. Jace stiffened. "Rogues." We ran outside and four rogues were there. "What the hell are you doing on this territory?!" Jace growled.
One of them with long silver hair and blue eyes smiled. "We came here to talk to Annalise, of course."
I have him a look. "What do you want?"
His eyes darted to me and he gave me a creepy smile. "Ah, so you're Annalise. My my you are a sight for sore eyes." The other rogues roamed my body and Jace growled loudly. The silver headed rogue chuckled. "Calm down Jace, we don't want anyone to get hurt....." He turned and pulled Tommy and Paige from behind them.
I growled. "Let them go!!!"
"Oh calm down, no harm will come to them if you come with us."
This time it was Maxi who growled. "Over my dead body, rogue!!"
He stared at her and then looked back at Jace. "You better teach your sister to hold her tongue, Jace." Richelle growled lowly.
"Listen, none of this was suppose to happen!" Silver haired rogue yelled, clearly irritated. "She wasn't suppose to escape!"
My heart stopped and my body got cold. "Y-you kidnap me and put me there?"
He rolled his eyes. "No, but I'm here now, and I'm telling you either come with us, or watch the kids get their hearts ripped out."
Paige had tears running down her face and Tommy looked just pissed. I growled. "I'll go."
"NO!" Jace growled. I have him a look and he looked at me confusingly. 'What are you planning?'
'Just follow my lead, baby' I walked slowly to them and they slowly pushed Tommy and Paige to Maxine and Richelle. As soon as they were out of reach the silver haired rogue grabbed my arm. I swiftly got out of his grip and punched him with the palm of my hand. He went flying and landed with a 'thud'.
Jace shifted and tackled another rogue. Maxi and Richelle circled one and and the last one standing bared its teeth. I shifted and growled fiercely. Jace easily killed the rogue and was now hovering over the sliver haired one. Maxine sunk her teeth into the rogue and Richelle bit into it's neck.
The rogue infront of me charged and snapped its teeth at me. I moved to the side and clawed its back. The rogue yelped but just got even more angry. It sunk its teeth into my ear and I yelped. Jace came and knocked it away from me. I jumped on top of the rogue and ripped its throat out.
I turned to see that the silver haired rogue was gone. Shit!!! I shifted back, not caring I was naked. Alpha Max and my mother ran to us and shifted themselves. My mom looked around and closed her eyes. "Okay...." She sighed and looked at me. "Lets talk.."