27

I looked at the insanely hot guy with a confused expression. "Do I know you?" I asked while rubbing my head. I couldn't remember....well anything. Not my name. Nothing. Sexy man looked hurt and his eyes watered a little. I felt an odd need to comfort him. I awkwardly patted his back and felt weird sensations run down my arm. Weird....

"Y-you don't remember me?" He asked in a voice that for some reason broke my heart.

I gave him a small smile and laughed awkwardly. "S-should I?"

He looked upset, then angry, than furious. "I'll be right back." He said through his teeth and walked out. Weird......

*Jace's POV*

She doesn't remember me....she doesn't remember me... The thought kept bouncing around in my head as I walked back to Lajando's office. I barged in and slammed the door. Daniel, Lajando, and Sasha all looked at me. "She doesn't remember me...." I whispered and it felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest. My wolf crying out in agony.

"What? Jace honey, what did you say?" Sasha asked lightly.

I sighed. "She doesn't remember me, Sasha! She doesn't even know her own damn name!!!!" I bellowed and felt the anger come back.

Daniel sucked in a breath. "What?! She doesn't remember anything?!"

I groaned in frustration. "Yes, Daniel that is what I just said. Annalise." I pointed to the door. "Does not know." I shook my head. Then I pointed again. "That she's Annalise!"

"Shit..." He breathed and ran his shaky hand through his hair. "I'll do whatever I can but...but I cant stay away from Julie and the baby long...sorry..."

I shook my head. "Don't be, I understand." I was envy of Daniel. Not only does his mate fucking remember him, he has a pup on the way. Why can't Anna and I be happy for just one second?? Like dammit goddess help us out here. I felt as if I was gunna pull my flippin hair out.

"Don't worry, we'll fix it!" Sasha said with much determination. I just nodded and stared off into space. All of a sudden there was a huge crash. We ran to the noise and it led us up the kitchen. There my mate was with a doughnut stuffed in her mouth and a glAss cup on the floor. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

*girl who doesn't remember's POV*

All I wanted was some food and a glass of water. But instead I get doughnut powder all over my face, I drop the glass, and now sexy man is laughing at me. I gave him an annoyed look. "Yeah just laugh instead of helping me."

He gave me an amused look and walked towards me. "It's okay Angel-" All of a sudden images started flashing through my head and memories came flooding back. I staggered a little and I felt hands hold me steady. "You okay?"

I looked up and smiled. "Yes Jace, I'm fine." He nodded and then his eyes widened. "Anna?"

I smiled and nodded. "Hey babe!" I said nonchalantly and Jace grabbed me in a bear hug. "Can't....breathe...."

Jace laughed and let go but then kissed me with so much love. I was happy to oblige and kiss him with as much of passion.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked to see that it was Daniel. I laughed and ran up to hug him. He hugged back tightly and then hit my arm. "Don't you EVER do that again you butthole!!"

I gave him a mocking look. "Well well mr. Meany head." I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled.

"Okay my turn!" Sasha said and pulled me in for a hug. I laughed and hugged her back. She let go and turned into doctor mode. "We still need to run some tests and observations, see whats going in in that pretty little head of yours."

I nodded and turned back to Jace. I hugged him and buried my face into his hard sexy chest. "I'm tired." I mumbled and looked up at him.

Jace smiled and when he looked down he laughed. "Okay, Angel." He laughed again.

"What?"

"Baby, you have doughnut powder all over your face."

Sorry it's short!!! Soooooo I'm talking to a new guy☺️👏 he's amazing and sweet and three years older than me and in Military college! He's a man 😏😏😏😏😏 Anywhore, more soon me promise!!!!

Love ya😘