14

I was sitting at my house with everyone else staring at my mom as if she grew wings. "You've got to be kidding me......"
*Ten minutes earlier*
"Okay, when your father and I found out we were pregnant is was the happiest day of our lives! When we found out we were having twins.....it was even more amazing." WHAT?!?! Before I could say anything mom gave me a stern look as if to say 'let me finish.' "We found out we were having twin girls. Everything was going great until Sasha said you two were special. Apparently The moon goddess and Sun god were fighting over you two....to influence you. Only they influenced each twin. The moon goddess influenced you, Anna. Your sister was influenced by the sun god." I felt as if my head was going to explode.
Alpha nodded to my mom and looked at me. "With you two being twins....you both had an even more special connection. We found out later when you and your sister were three that you guys had special....abilities. Yours Anna was to heal and help....for your sister's was for mass destruction and chaos. We then learned that you two were literally light and darkness. With you both together....you two would be the most powerful creatures known to man. So your parents made the most difficult decision ever."
I blinked and noticed tears coming down. "You separated us....." Mom nodded and I sighed. "This is a lot to take in....so my father didn't abandon us." All my life I didn't like my dad and.....he was just protecting me....... "Where are they now?"
My mother shook her head. "This is why I didn't want to tell you, you can't go look for them Annalise, it's too dangerous. If whoever is after you gets BOTH of you, there's no stopping him. One more thing....if you guys are together....you can influence each other just by accident. So either both of you will be light....or both will be dark..."
*now*
Jace shook his head and Daniel sighed. "Whoa.... This is just too surreal."
"What's my sister's name?"
My mother smiled sadly. "Annabelle is her name."
Annabelle.....I shook my head. "We have to find them mom!" Before he could protest I rose my hands. "Think about it.....with us together and you guys helping....we could stop whoever is trying to take us for whatever purpose!! We can't just sit here and wait, what if they get Annabelle?" Mom bent her head down and I kneeled next to her. "We have to ma, it's the right thing to do."
Alpha Max sighed. "She's right..." I gave him a shocked look and he chuckled. "Don't get use to it, squirt." I smiled and rolled my eyes. So we find my sister and then take the son of a bitch down. This should be easy. (Note the sarcasm)