8

The door opened. "Where is she-" Jace yelled and stopped as soon as our eyes met. He had a 5 O'clock shadow going on and looked...well a mess. "A-Anna?" He chocked out. I started crying as I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I breathed in his scent and Ella howled in delight. He let go to look at my face. "Annalise." He whispered.
I crashed my lips against his and kissed him as if my life depended on it. He arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer. "Hello to you too" I laughed an pulled away. "You look like crap my love." I smiled sadly.
He chuckled. "So do you, angel. I want to know everything." He said seriously and gently caressed my cheek.
I kissed the palm if his hand and nodded. "Okay, but you all better sit down." So I started from the very beginning, not leaving out any* details. Gregg even chimed in and so did Paige and Tommy.
By the time we ended everyone was hollering. "We should kill all those bastards!!" Maxine spat while holding Richelle's hand.
"I'm gunna rip their throats out!!" Daniel growled and wrapped his arm around Julie's waist. She looked like she was still shocked about having a mate.
Jace was shaking uncontrollably and his eyes were almost black. "Jace, babe?" I touched his shoulder and smiled at him. "Calm down okay?" He slowly calmed down and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Now, I don't know about any of you but I'm starving!!!" Everyone laughed and I was just happy to be home.
*********
My mom and Luna Lidia cooked literally a full course meal and we all grubbed. Luke came with Lilly and she is HUGE!!! She's due any minute now. When she saw me she cried for forty five minutes and then yelled at Luke for not waking her up from her nap sooner. Libby was now showing Paige her toys and Daniel was talking to Tommy.
I looked at Jace and smiled. He did as well and cocked his eyebrow up. "What?"
I shook my head. "You're just amazing is all." He looked down. Not amazing enough to find you. Six months I was in complete hell, Anna."
I cupped his cheek and it sent sparks down my arm. "I'm here now, I'm not going anywhere!!"
He smiled and then he stiffened. "Anna....what happened when you would go into heat?!"
I sighed. "They injected me with this stuff that held it off. I should be going into heat in a couple of days though."
Jace smirked. "Fine by me." I hit his arm and he laughed. "Pervert, so what happened with the training?"
"I've been doing it alone, but of course I've been kind of distracted." He said and hugged me tightly. "I'll never let you out of my sight, Angel."
I kissed his cheek and nodded. Ella was purring and was so happy to have Jace here. After everyone chatted Alpha Max set up a room for Gregg's sister and Paige and Tommy. Daniel convinced Julie to sleep in his and Cris decided for Gregg, though he wasn't complaining.
Jace and I went into his room and as soon as I closed the door Jace attacked my lips with his own. God how I missed his perfect lips. I pushed my body closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jace started trailing kisses down my neck. He licked my mark and an involuntary moan escaped my lips.
"J-Jace?" I gasped when he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.
"Yes beautiful?" He kissed my mark and then my lips. I bit his bottom lip and he growled lowly. "Angel" He warned and I couldn't help but chuckle.
He laid me on the bed and hovered over me. "I love you." I whispered as I trailed my fingers down his torso.
Jace shivered and smiled. "I love you, baby." We kissed again and I gasped when his hand started rubbing my lady part. It felt so could I couldn't help it, my hips thrusted upward making him moan. He started rubbing it in a circular motion and I bit my lip. "Don't do that!!" He growled. "I won't be able to control myself-" He stopped and stared at me.
Ella decided to take over and I couldn't blame her. "Mine." She growled and pulled him in for a kiss. Jace started rubbing faster and Ella and I were panting. "Yes! Oh God don't stop!!"
Jace growled and tore my shorts off. He was between my legs and sniffed. "Baby you smell so intoxicating." He went down on me and it was the best feeling ever. My hands fisted his hair and Ella and I kept moaning and she kept saying dirty things. The feeling started to build up and my eyes rolled when I came.
Jace licked his lips and went back to hover. Oh Ella wasn't done. We were flipped so I was on top. Ella ripped his pants off along with his boxers. The sight of him made us growl and smile seductively. "Mine turn." She said an licked my lips. I went down and started. Jace moaned. "God I love you!"