How it all Started

Maya's POV

It all started on January 6, 2015. I met him in Spanish class. I had always heard about the guy but I never had the chance to meet him. Every girl likes him and I mean EVERYONE. He was the most attractive guy in our grade, Lucas Crawford. He had his hair spiked up, he wore metal, blue glasses for class, and he wore basketball shorts everyday. He was tall, really tall and tan. (pretty attractive right?)

Our Spanish teacher said that we sat together, I sat behind him on the right side of the room. We didn't talk that much, I only saw him once a day, two-three days a week, but for some reason I liked him and I don't know why.

"What's your name?" Lucas asked me.

"Maya." I replied.

"Nice to meet you Maya. I'm Lucas."

I never thought I would like him. Let alone become great friends with him. He was just so darn attractive.

As the school year went on from January-May, I liked him and very few people knew that, until the last day of school, May 21. That day he hugged me from behind, it was our first hug! I was really happy after that!

I decided to take a risk that day. I told him I liked him over DM on Instagram, funny right? I didn't think we would talk in seventh grade, I didn't think he wanted to, but he did. That's how everyone found out I liked him and other stuff happened that night that I hate talking about.

We talked a little bit over the summer, but we never saw each other until...